Is USA the new epicenter of Corona Virus

sarcastic

What do you expect to be the total cases from USA  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be the total cases of Corona in USA at the end of Pandemic

• less than 1 million
    • 1 - 5 million
    • More than 5 million

2 hours ago, First class said:

I'm a critical care physician , working in the epicenter of corona virus infection USA, in NJ. We extuabted 6 patients today in our ICU, who were on ventilator for covid 19 infection, most in a day so far. Now I'm very hopeful, first time today that we're reaching the peak in NJ, although statistically we are still 10 days away. Definite signs of hopes across the river, in NYC.  First time in a 'long time' I had time to visit ICF , another sign of return of normalcy , hopefully. 

Stay safe & healthy:two_thumbs_up:

I'm a critical care physician , working in the epicenter of corona virus infection USA, in NJ. We extuabted 6 patients today in our ICU, who were on ventilator for covid 19 infection, most in a day so far. Now I'm very hopeful, first time today that we're reaching the peak in NJ, although statistically we are still 10 days away. Definite signs of hopes across the river, in NYC.  First time in a 'long time' I had time to visit ICF , another sign of return of normalcy , hopefully. 

Take care, you're doing a wonderful job.

7 hours ago, First class said:

True hero ! Hats off

10 hours ago, First class said:

If FC is a "physician", I'm an astronaut training for Mars.  

Copy paste is a thing.  I cannot believe a physician can exhibit the level of foolishness and ignorance that FC does.  Regularly.

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If FC is a "physician", I'm an astronaut training for Mars.  

Copy paste is a thing.  I cannot believe a physician can exhibit the level of foolishness and ignorance that FC does.  Regularly.

Its ok, some of us maybe christian grays of real life here.

Dont judge a tv by its small antenna.

4 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Its ok, some of us maybe christian grays of real life here.

Dont judge a tv by its small antenna.

Bhai, you can try to disguise it, but education level is something that cannot help but express itself, given a sufficient amount of sample 'communication'.   No disrespect to anyone, especially not based on nationality/religon etc.  But FC is a moron.  And morons, by definition, cannot become Doctors.  There are academic hurdles that ensure that.  And if genuinely is capable enough to overcome those hurdles, that capability would have demonstrated itself in the manner of his communication.  Regardless of the subject at hand, or the setting.  

FC has copy-pasted this from his whats-app or wechat, whatever he's using.  

Edited by sandeep

11 hours ago, First class said:

Lol Chal bhaag saale

Thanks folks for your kind remarks and also to others for their "compliments" . But I can;t return the favor for those "compliments" and here's why.

I'm an intensive care physician in a big hospital for more than 10 years and have seen  innumerable sick people and deaths over the years in ICU .  But the level of shock , grief and deaths I am seeing on daily basis for last  3-4 weeks due to covid 19 pandemic has been unprecedented. We're at a war against this unseen enemy killing thousands of our countrymen on daily basis. Among my most trusted comrades ( or soldiers ) in this war are many Indians, whom I admire tremendously. They are residents and fellows physicians working with me and have been giving their 110% to save lives of the patients , risking not only their own lives but also putting their families at risk . Being an attending physician I have more responsibilities,  I make daily teaching and clinical rounds with them but they are the one who spend more time with covid 19 patients and perform more procedures than I do. Every one of them is fearless but smart and very dedicated to give the patients their best chance to survive. They come to ICU hours before me and leave later than I do, They are the true heroes in the war. 

Not just Indian residents and fellows but also Indian cardiologists, surgeons and other physicians are the part of our bigger "army" fighting this war together. 

So when I think about Indians, those heroes come in my mind and no one else, so in my current state of mind and in future too, I don;t feel like saying any thing negative about any Indian, including on this forum . 

Stay safe, stay well, stay home if you can . 

Thanks folks for your kind remarks and also to others for their "compliments" . But I can;t return the favor for those "compliments" and here's why.

I'm an intensive care physician in a big hospital for more than 10 years and have seen  innumerable sick people and deaths over the years in ICU .  But the level of shock , grief and deaths I am seeing on daily basis for last  3-4 weeks due to covid 19 pandemic has been unprecedented. We're at a war against this unseen enemy killing thousands of our countrymen on daily basis. Among my most trusted comrades ( or soldiers ) in this war are many Indians, whom I admire tremendously. They are residents and fellows physicians working with me and have been giving their 110% to save lives of the patients , risking not only their own lives but also putting their families at risk . Being an attending physician I have more responsibilities,  I make daily teaching and clinical rounds with them but they are the one who spend more time with covid 19 patients and perform more procedures than I do. Every one of them is fearless but smart and very dedicated to give the patients their best chance to survive. They come to ICU hours before me and leave later than I do, They are the true heroes in the war. 

Not just Indian residents and fellows but also Indian cardiologists, surgeons and other physicians are the part of our bigger "army" fighting this war together. 

So when I think about Indians, those heroes come in my mind and no one else, so in my current state of mind and in future too, I don;t feel like saying any thing negative about any Indian, including on this forum . 

Stay safe, stay well, stay home if you can . 

Thank you for your service.

Ignore the usual chamcha's in this thread. They are a special category of clowns.