Mob attacks health officials in Indore (and other places)

Gollum

No need to sound politically correct in these situations ,just say it as it is !

I knew if this lockdown was in a serious threat from any thing or any one ,it had to be a typical jihadi jamat and well, bingo !

I don't have any hope from Modi-Shah in countering these pests ,my only hope/appeal is to the state CMs of BJP like yogi ,Shivraj who are more strict in handling these pests, just put bullets through their heads ,no need for written action or kadi ninda, just allow the police to kill a few of these pigs and you'll see the rest coming into the line 

4 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Amit shah performance as a home minister has been utter garbage after dec9.

Without a shadow of a doubt, he has become so casual, its beyond belief. 

But from whatever source I have heard ,he has a problem in his liver hence not being able to perform at the best .Hope he is alright 

@Gollum 

Why do you bother to reply to those idiotic comments by @Laaloo?

He is probably just bored in the lock-down and needs someone/something to vent at. Hopefully the validation for his 'brave' views he gets in the form of upvotes makes him feel a little better.

Edited by Mariyam

One side is forever ready to escalate the situation..

Maybe we should follow Philippines. It has ordered shoot to kill orders for those violating covid-19 curfew / isolation. . Things are getting out of hand

4 minutes ago, diga said:

Maybe we should follow Philippines. It has ordered shoot to kill orders for those violating covid-19 curfew / isolation. . Things are getting out of hand

You want a lot of Hindoos to be shot dead or what? 

6 minutes ago, diga said:

That’s not needed. But we can shoot down these positive coronovirus jihadis who are spitting and throwing stones at health officials.

It's not as if police is trying to arrest them. Govt is offering them medical treatment and it's seems they have an ulterior motive. 

Compare this to my muslim friend returned from Singapore, came forward and isolated herself. And her family got themselves isolated too, just in case to make sure they don't become spreaders.

Edited by Detonator