Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

9 hours ago, maniac said:

If a sadhu commits rape he isn’t exactly a sadhu is he dumbo?

i am talking about the Aghoras or other sadhus in Himalayas minding their own business not so different than Andaman tribes living in a sovereign territory of India and having some special concessions.

Unless you believe high society Bollywood and political types belong to the same category. Technically they are as an unwritten rule and that’s why this moment is so important l.

The laws are not always one liners. At times every law runs into pages.  It will have some clauses and caveats. If anyone arrested for drug abuse thinks it is not as per law, then why don't their lawyer put the argument forward that others are taking it so they too can. Let the court decide going through various clauses and the whole description of the law.

What happens in West does not and should not apply to India. It's childish to expect that laws of all countries need to be similar. 

There are numerous things which happens in West are so embarrassing. So it's not that goras are right and India is all about wrong. The inferiority complex has well been deeply ingrained on some of the people. 

Sometimes I feel that our generation saw some of the residual evil impact and force by Britishers, yet we did not succumbed to the thoughts that goras have to dominate Indians. But I do see a lot of my next generation being more overwhelmed that goras are right and whatever their laws are should be there in India. Thankfully not all new generation Indians want goras laws to be implemented here. 

The cases should be and will be dealt as per Indian laws. NCB has arrested and if any of the many who have been arrested in narcotics case feels it's wrong, then they can avail services of lawyer to prove that there was no wrong doing. Let the lawyers of both party debate it in courts and come to a conclusion. This case is within Indian jurisdiction rather than in jurisdiction of some other country.

What the druggists and drug peddlers are allowed to do in other country is irrelevant to the context of this case.

And NCB has only made an arrest because the drug angle came out while interrogation regarding the suspected murder case as filed by the family. The court has not given or denied punishment. Everything is under interrogation phase, isn't it? If someone thinks, that even interrogation should not be allowed under law as applicable, then....

Edited by Straight Drive

12 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Indians should the first people not to get all riled up about weed. Ganja is smoked by sadhus and has been in our culture. And what about bhang during holi? If you are riled up about the drugs, next time you drink bhang, choke on a dildo instead! :giggle:

Shiv shiv bolo....:pray:

32 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Kangana compares Mumbai to POK? 

That's just :hysterical:

There is a hypocrisy from you liberals as well. Imagine BMC had ran bulldozer on any liberal actors house? You guys would run riot in social media - India has become intolerant, fascist etc etc. I am yet to hear a single word on condemnation from any liberal about Kangana's farm house being broken.  Though calling POK is bad but calling a lady 'Haramkhor' is not that god either.

Liberals or right wingers, no one has right to take the moral high ground.

37 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Relax buddy.

What's this liberal/right winger label? I am hardly active on ICF, post once in a blue moon.

But Kangana comparing Mumbai to POK is the funniest thing I've heard in a long, long time. 

Why is it funny? 

here is the context. POK by definition means Indian territory occupied by a foreign regime where Indians cannot travel to freely. She was challenged and threatened to step in Mumbai by the home minister. She said it in that context. It’s not as radical of a statement as it is made out to be. Not so different from the cocaine snorting- champagne sipping socialites claiming minorities are being hacked as part of some state sponsored genocide a la Nazis every other day. In fact that’s way worse, don’t you think?

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Why is it funny? 

here is the context. POK by definition means Indian territory occupied by a foreign regime where Indians cannot travel to freely. She was challenged and threatened to step in Mumbai by the home minister. She said it in that context. It’s not as radical of a statement as it is made out to be. Not so different from the cocaine snorting- champagne sipping socialites claiming minorities are being hacked as part of some state sponsored genocide a la Nazis every other day. In fact that’s way worse, don’t you think?

His whole shtick is about being a shock jock and a contrarian and being a pig with lipstick on

@EnterTheVoid No matter how many trollvotes you give, it only proves my point that you got triggered. you have been setting triggers throughout this forum but its very funny indeed that you slipped on one yourself. I know I owned you in exposing your deviant behavior. What was your phrase again viddy well, viddy well well :laugh: It looks like you're high on moloko drencrom this evening showing your true colors. Are you perpetrating your ultraviolence on me by trollvoting 100 posts. Haters of truth. You will always be a subhuman pretending to be some uber mensch posting mountain climbing pics. Now everyone sees for what you are

Edit: If I start doing the same, you will be have negative votes :lol:. 11k posts and only 100 odd likes. nobody like you here or on real life

Edited by Real McCoy

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@EnterTheVoid No matter how many trollvotes you give, it only proves my point that you got triggered. you have been setting triggers throughout this forum but its very funny indeed that you slipped on one yourself. I know I owned you in exposing your deviant behavior. What was your phrase again viddy well, viddy well well :laugh: It looks like you're high on moloko drencrom this evening showing your true colors. Are you perpetrating your ultraviolence on me by trollvoting 100 posts. Haters of truth. You will always be a subhuman pretending to be some uber mensch posting mountain climbing pics. Now everyone sees for what you are

Edit: If I start doing the same, you will be have negative votes :lol:. 11k posts and only 100 odd likes. nobody like you here or on real life

Does anybody know what this "thing" here is on about?

Edited by EnterTheVoid

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

Is weed legal in Lahore?

I remember seeing some documentary about it long time back but it was one of Pakistan’s major cities could be Lahore  and weed/hash were almost Unofficially legal in a don’t ask don’t tell kind of way. I think it comes from Afghanistan. I am guessing it is Lahore because of the whole Udta Punjab  problem.

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Not yet. 

I haven't been to lahore since earlier this year anyways, why?

Because of what you claimed about Pakistani "media".  

I have only seen Arnab in parodies, but I have an idea of what sort of idiot he is.  Pakistani TV 'people' are idiots on the same spectrum, obviously Arnab has his own "arnabness" flavor unique to him, but in an idiocy, stupidity, bootlicking, fakenews  Olympics, Pak TV would win hands down.   

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Because of what you claimed about Pakistani "media".  

I have only seen Arnab in parodies, but I have an idea of what sort of idiot he is.  Pakistani TV 'people' are idiots on the same spectrum, obviously Arnab has his own "arnabness" flavor unique to him, but in an idiocy, stupidity, bootlicking, fakenews  Olympics, Pak TV would win hands down.   

I dont thinkso. 

Arnab is in another league. 

17 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

It's funny because it's so absurd.

I admire Kangana’s ferocity. It is very uncommon and unique in the industry. There are few folks who can call a spade a spade and not worry about repercussions. However, she is also prone to embellishing. Calling Mumbai POK is a bit extreme. However, I am willing to give her a pass for this one.