Bahut hui Junta par petrol diesel ki maar, abki baar Modi sarkar

Trichromatic

On 10/21/2021 at 9:25 PM, nevada said:

This is likely oil's last hurrah. Electric is gaining traction in India with many gated communities already partnering with power companies like Tata Power to set up vehicle charging infrastructure within their premises. Individual owners are expressing strong interest in having a charging point in their designated parking spot itself. Indians love jugad, they will happily convert their existing vehicles into electric with conversion kits. In a few years this thread will become obsolete. 

Hope so

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Genius UP bjp minister's view regarding increasing petrol price :smiley:

:hysterical::hysterical: These jokers.   Mantriji's security detail should be stopped as he falls in those 95% category & he should travel only on cycle. 

How the f*** these jokers get elected is beyond me?   I am convinced once Modi goes out BJP will self destruct. 

Shakti Kapoor dialogue comes to mind "Abe tu Tiwari nhi tu bimari hai,  aur teri jasi bahut bimari theek kar chuka hu mai":phehe:

On 10/24/2021 at 4:19 AM, Trichromatic said:

For them it's required for the country, so Indians should keep quiet and follow the goverment orders.

The reason NRIs support Modi ji bcoz they look things from a wider angle. He has brought India into international map and its now being considered one of the leading powers in the world. A PM whose voice is heard everywhere he goes, someone who gets standing ovation in UN Congress or sells out arena's in Wembley, MSG, Sydeny or A PM who gets highest civilian award in UAE. 

India was a laughing stock internationally under MMS/Congress era and people only used to perceive India as a country full of 3rd world snake charmers. It took Narendra Modi to break that stereotype.

Though no one really supports the rise of petrol price but the reality is if Pappu Gandhi was in power it would not be any better. I am sure the present govt will get its act together and work towards bringing the fuel price down. But NRIs are not naive enough to not realize that the alternative govt will be worst for India.

Also, you think posters like @speedheat is concerned about fuel price? Their only aim is to corner Modi govt at any cost.....issue kuch bhi ho petrol, farmer, JNU, NRC, Kashmir...you name it. I heard other day Rakesh Tikait was blaming Modi for Indian cricket team defeat against Pakistan :hysterical:

These are the Andolanjeevis that PM was referring to in Parliament. Petrol to bahana hai...andolan nishana hai.

NRIs are wise enough to recognize them :sherlock: 

On 10/28/2021 at 2:25 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

The reason NRIs support Modi ji bcoz they look things from a wider angle. He has brought India into international map and its now being considered one of the leading powers in the world. A PM whose voice is heard everywhere he goes, someone who gets standing ovation in UN Congress or sells out arena's in Wembley, MSG, Sydeny or A PM who gets highest civilian award in UAE. 

India was a laughing stock internationally under MMS/Congress era and people only used to perceive India as a country full of 3rd world snake charmers. It took Narendra Modi to break that stereotype.

Though no one really supports the rise of petrol price but the reality is if Pappu Gandhi was in power it would not be any better. I am sure the present govt will get its act together and work towards bringing the fuel price down. But NRIs are not naive enough to not realize that the alternative govt will be worst for India.

Also, you think posters like @speedheat is concerned about fuel price? Their only aim is to corner Modi govt at any cost.....issue kuch bhi ho petrol, farmer, JNU, NRC, Kashmir...you name it. I heard other day Rakesh Tikait was blaming Modi for Indian cricket team defeat against Pakistan :hysterical:

These are the Andolanjeevis that PM was referring to in Parliament. Petrol to bahana hai...andolan nishana hai.

NRIs are wise enough to recognize them :sherlock: 

Anyone who resides in India, has a bike or a car, and has to fill up on petrol on a daily basis would def. be concerned because it exhausts monthly budget.

I hope you will give up your British passport and come live with us next year if "sab Changa see here" as per your favourite clown modi :giggle:

Edited by speedheat

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Petrol, diesel prices today: Fuel rates hiked again for the third straight day. Check latest rates

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/petrol-diesel-prices-today-fuel-rates-hiked-for-third-straight-day-check-latest-rates-11635470097166.html

I am thinking to take out money from bank and deposit petrol when next time prices go low. looks like we are competing with paxtan's ruppes to dollar competiton.

53 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Petrol consumption is higher than pre COVID levels. What does it say ?

In contrast, gasoline sales stayed above the pre-COVID levels at 1.02 million tonnes as people continued to prefer using personal vehicles over public transport and shared mobility for safety reasons.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-sept-diesel-sales-remain-below-pre-covid-levels-2021-09-16/

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

In contrast, gasoline sales stayed above the pre-COVID levels at 1.02 million tonnes as people continued to prefer using personal vehicles over public transport and shared mobility for safety reasons.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-sept-diesel-sales-remain-below-pre-covid-levels-2021-09-16/

Well so how are they affording it. If petrol is expensive and I am told unaffordable, you would imagine folks would stay at home to work instead of going out. If the article is true, people are willing to pay high price petrol to be in safety if their cars. Then they can very well afford it. 

29 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well so how are they affording it. If petrol is expensive and I am told unaffordable, you would imagine folks would stay at home to work instead of going out. If the article is true, people are willing to pay high price petrol to be in safety if their cars. Then they can very well afford it. 

Seriously , you believe that only people with cars need petrol ? We have millions which use petrol in bikes scooters. And if they sit at home how will they earn . 95% or more jobs don't have any concept of work from home. And even if petrol goes to 200 per litre people will still buy it. The only consequence will be no more saving for future for children's education , health , parents , marriage etc. This means you will be going into more and more financial misery fers

The post like above clearly tells how much icfers are out of touch from reality .