England vs West Indies | 1st Test | Ageas Bowl, Southampton | Jul 8-12 | Match Thread

23 minutes ago, Norman said:

Am I the only one who's mighty impressed by this Bess guy ?

Performed brilliantly in South Africa and bowling with a great control here too. Can become England's Nathan Lyon... Looks solid with the bat too. 

Not better than Ashwin

Lol England are fukked. 

They should have lost the Ashes last year if not for some freakish luck. Windies are winning the series. Calling it now. And that is of course if the English weather stops being a d**k. 

Edited by Norman
35 minutes ago, Norman said:

Lol England are fukked. 

They should have lost the Ashes last year if not for some freakish luck. Windies are winning the series. Calling it now. And that is of course if the English weather stops being a d**k. 

The lord & savior green top bully Woakes will be back and Eng will win the second test. 

6 hours ago, Norman said:

Lol England are fukked. 

Well you have been 100% wrong about everything so far in this thread so I'm going to the bookies and putting $1,000 on England.

16 hours ago, Norman said:

Am I the only one who's mighty impressed by this Bess guy ?

Performed brilliantly in South Africa and bowling with a great control here too. Can become England's Nathan Lyon... Looks solid with the bat too. 

Yea he looks good, indian series will be a career changer for him as he looks like he ll screw us like moeen ali n lyon