Shoaib Akhtar at his fenku best

7 hours ago, beetle said:

He used to be funny before he outted himself as the usual Pakistani fundu mullah with nothing but hatred for India.

He has always been like this and you cant really blame him can you? He is a superstar in Pakistan and he probably has a lot of pressure from the govt and other establishment. Pretty much like no big names in India speak up against Modi

25 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

He has always been like this and you cant really blame him can you? He is a superstar in Pakistan and he probably has a lot of pressure from the govt and other establishment. Pretty much like no big names in India speak up against Modi

There are enough big shots taking shots at Modi. 

As for this idiot....what he said has nothing to do with politics. It is just the delusional hate that religious fundus have.

I hope the Indian fan recognize the bigot in him and stop following him on social media.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, Straight Drive said:

Sensational comments regarding patriotism wins lot of You Tube fans. And if the public is uneducated and gullible then such people see a huge market to gain more likes and fanbase.

Edited by dilliboy
9 hours ago, sage said:

Ex-Pak players are so entertaining. All of ours are bound into political correctness 

They are pure comedy..  Also noticed Karachi players or those from Sindh & northern areas aren't that funny..  More reserve type..  But Punjabi ones are rofl:hysterical:...  More to do with culture I guess but even Indian punjabis can't match this level of comedy

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

They are pure comedy..  Also noticed Karachi players or those from Sindh & northern areas aren't that funny..  More reserve type..  But Punjabi ones are rofl:hysterical:...  More to do with culture I guess but even Indian punjabis can't match this level of comedy

Tanvir Ahmed and Danish Kaneria to a certain extent is funny too.