Pakistani Husband admits having sex with chickens three times while his wife filmed it

Ranvir

57 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

It’s from Bradford.. aka Bradistan. Cesspit of Pakistani mirpuris. No really surprised at all. Talk about spicing up the marriage.

There is a strong correlation between sexual perversion and religious fundamentalism. The more whackier you are, the more strange the perversion gets.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

It’s from Bradford.. aka Bradistan. Cesspit of Pakistani mirpuris. No really surprised at all. Talk about spicing up the marriage.

Some people eat it, some people do this. What’s the difference?

Edited by coffee_rules

39 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Padosis ko koi aur kaam nahin hai except to discuss pakistan vessay

In addition to Gazwa e Hind in we’ll have to now worry about Gazwa e Murgh... if we send you a good supply of chickens and goats.. to erm whatever you want to do with them do you think you can stop sponsoring cross border terrorism? I mean its a fair deal. Win win 

6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

In addition to Gazwa e Hind in we’ll have to now worry about Gazwa e Murgh... if we send you a good supply of chickens and goats.. to erm whatever you want to do with them do you think you can stop sponsoring cross border terrorism? I mean its a fair deal. Win win 

Bla Bla Bla.

14 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Donkeys. Don't forget Donkeys.  Read Charlie Wilson's war - the book, not the movie.  I read it when it came out.  Couldn't stop laughing in a Barnes and Noble, when I read the part about when the CIA found out why the donkeys and mules they had supplied to the Pakistanis were dying in large numbers.