Whether a player's performance can be criticized or not

Trichromatic

you can look at it in 2 ways

Criticizing dhoni isnt wrong but only criticizing him is . When ur as big a name as dhoni ull get both sides- extreme justification and extreme criticisem. His innings made no sense , neither did his batting order....if he was rusty he shud have come up and took time which anyways jadhav did . But they didnt loose becoz of him, they lost even before he came. 

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Look at the confidence with which some of the insane CSK fans tweet nonsense. 

I remember in 2018 when they had a miraculous victory over mumbai said the quantum of defeat should be less.

exact quote 

I'm a practical person, so I was hoping in the dressing room that the quantum of defeat wasn't too big.”

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Criticizing dhoni isnt wrong but only criticizing him is . When ur as big a name as dhoni ull get both sides- extreme justification and extreme criticisem. His innings made no sense , neither did his batting order....if he was rusty he shud have come up and took time which anyways jadhav did . But they didnt loose becoz of him, they lost even before he came. 

And that’s the question why he came so late (no pun intended)

Of course any player can be criticised, but the stakes of this criticism is reduced by a lot after retirement from the national team. My main problem with Dhoni was that he was causing uncertainty among national selectors by not declaring retirement.

IPL is a tamasha tournament and Dhoni is still good enough to play this  season. Just that he's a limited player now and can consolidate but not hit big at will like a few years back. His main value to CSK is captaincy and brand value 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dude they lost by 12 runs only if he started hitting 2-3 overs earlier they could have won as well.... it has happened many time before in Ipl. even yday had faf du stayed anything could have happened.

Edited by raki05