Should Pakistani players be allowed to play in the IPL?

Pakistan players in IPL  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pakistan players allowed in IPL?

• Yes, they have some terrific T20 players
    • Hell No

There are definite murmurs from certain sections that inclusion of Pak players will only enrich the IPL. Players like Babar Azam, Mohammed Amir and Shaheen Afridi will only increase the quality of the league. Additionally, it will also increase the viewership of IPL.

So do you think IPL will benefit by including Pak players?

If yes, how many players Pak players can realistically make into IPL?

Nope, no way. We are in a state of undeclared war right now, boycott all things Pakistan.  

Besides not a single Pakistani will make it to starting XI of even our weakest franchise. Don't be fooled by their T20 ranking. SKY is way better than Babar Azam in this format, and Unadkat way better than Afridi. Lol at 'enrich IPL'....only SRK will feel that way, he can always scout for Pak origin players in UK/USA/Aus. 

Even better will be to allow them take part in auction and then give cold shoulder. Come on BCCI/GOI make this happen, give them false hopes and then snub, humiliate. PeePee and Rashid Latif/Basit Ali/Daaktar will provide entertainment based on that for a duration longer than IPL. We can always say that their players simply aren't good enough and lack star power. 

I was thinking through about this, I think Pakistan isi has done a better job to infiltrate our culture, our ethos with Bollywood and other pop culture than we have ever done. 

Every where you see there is a certain bias and attack against the basic essence of this country through pop culture.

We have been idiots we have had this tremendous products and opportunity with IPL and Bollywood to enforce the Indian cultural influence all over the subcontinent but we allowed some greedy businessmen sell their souls and portray things to hate ourselves.

I think we should let Pakistani Players play under our terms with no compromise and use it as a 4th gen warfare. I know it is a strong word but it will only benefit them as they probably will evolve a lot more than the illiterate village idiots  we see now. That will only benefit everyone.

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

I was thinking through about this, I think Pakistan isi has done a better job to infiltrate our culture, our ethos with Bollywood and other pop culture than we have ever done. 

Every where you see there is a certain bias and attack against the basic essence of this country through pop culture.

We have been idiots we have had this tremendous products and opportunity with IPL and Bollywood to enforce the Indian cultural influence all over the subcontinent but we allowed some greedy businessmen sell their souls and portray things to hate ourselves.

I think we should let Pakistani Players play under our terms with no compromise and use it as a 4th gen warfare. I know it is a strong word but it will only benefit them as they probably will evolve a lot more than the illiterate village idiots  we see now. That will only benefit everyone.

Problem is context. When a people are very strongly entrenched in nationality or in case of pakistan the pan nationality of Islam, they will find a way to work around this. For instance they will say things like ipl is good because of pakistani players or ascribe to be part of hyderabad team or kkr etc and continue to communally hate Hindus. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Nope, no way. We are in a state of undeclared war right now, boycott all things Pakistan.  

Besides not a single Pakistani will make it to starting XI of even our weakest franchise. Don't be fooled by their T20 ranking. SKY is way better than Babar Azam in this format, and Unadkat way better than Afridi. Lol at 'enrich IPL'....only SRK will feel that way, he can always scout for Pak origin players in UK/USA/Aus. 

Bro....are you serious? :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro....are you serious? :cantstop:

SKY is definitely better than Babar who is nothing but an accumulator, plays only for stats. Talking ONLY about T20 format in Indian conditions. 

Latter ok I may have gone overboard but Afridi is nothing special, won't start in any of the XIs. Only 4 foreign players, who are the foreign quicks: Rabada, Archer, Boult, remember Afridi is a total dud with the bat and liability on the field. I support :dc:and let me tell you, no Pakistani can replace Rabada/Nortje. I can't think of a single Pak player who will add value to my side. 

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

There are definite murmurs from certain sections that inclusion of Pak players will only enrich the IPL. Players like Babar Azam, Mohammed Amir and Shaheen Afridi will only increase the quality of the league. Additionally, it will also increase the viewership of IPL.

So do you think IPL will benefit by including Pak players?

If yes, how many players Pak players can realistically make into IPL?

Hell No !!

Yes, no place for politics in sport. 

An organisation like FIFA would have already banned our team if we refused to have matches vs pakistan or didn't allow their players in our league. 

Secondly,why are kabaddi, hockey teams still playing against pakistan. 

Also Babar Azam is 10 times the batsman SKY will ever be in any format on any given day. 

He is the best young batsman in the world, also having pakistani players in ipl will only make it more entertaining and would improve the appeal and fanbase. 

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What exactly do they bring to the IPL? In an earlier when we did not have pacers bowling 140+, they still brought some variety, now we have so many of our own pacers clocking 145+.They have not been missed at all. I wouldn't want them anywhere near the IPL.

India will start producing fast bowlers like engineers now.

" Sirf 142 kph? Sharmaji ke ladke se seekho, kal 151 kph pe bowling kiya tha"