Delhi is a team with 0 weakness- Is this a dream team?

Global.Baba

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Need serious changes to the lineup. Charity begins from home. HOME IS ICF. So Gollum your contract for creating match thread is over for the seasonn. @beetlePlease create the next match thread or ask some other proper Delhi fan to create it please. Also @Gollumplease provide interior decor ideas to the new thread creator. Its your "kartavya" in these times of crisis. 

You create the match thread. I am panauti...:((Try your luck.

Gollum is doing a great job...prithvi ,pant and co. are doing a lousy job:p:

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

You create the match thread. I am panauti...:((Try your luck.

Gollum is doing a great job...prithvi ,pant and co. are doing a lousy job:p:

Okay, let me find another murga, so if Delhi lose no one one jump on me. :giggle: Problem is Gollum does the best job in creating threads :cheer:the way he puts all the stuff in OP :)  Bur we also need to think about our Capital City. 

2 hours ago, zen said:

I do not believe in jinxes. Do not forget that DC has never won the title. As a neutral follower of DC and other such IPL teams, I would suggest that let @Gollum finish off the group stage for DC unless he believes in panuatis too and wants to move on :dontknow:

Okay, we hear ya, we will get you them some cow bells. You got too serious. Gollum is the one who will create it. 

@Gollum please make the most amazing thread you have ever made. We need to make sure we keep scrolling the first pos, lets have it that good. I want some strong positive vibes, as if you are preparing for your IIT entrance.  You show them how thread is made and done. Please start drafting already. It will be Monday Night Thread like never seen before. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Okay, we hear ya, we will get you them some cow bells. You got too serious. Gollum is the one who will create it. 

@Gollum please make the most amazing thread you have ever made. We need to make sure we keep scrolling the first pos, lets have it that good. I want some strong positive vibes, as if you are preparing for your IIT entrance.  You show them how thread is made and done. Please start drafting already. It will be Monday Night Thread like never seen before. 

Lost interest, the way they have played the last few matches, yesterday's MI match was one which I was looking forward to the most almost like last year's WC SF, look what happened. Now Mariyam will have bragging rights for the next 5 months, can you imagine her gloating which I'll have to put up with :((

Anyway I'll wait and watch. If no one else makes the thread I will do so on Monday afternoon/evening@Austin 3:!6. But no strong positive vibes, don't want false hopes. Man I should never have converted into IPL fan, international cricket was just fine.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lost interest, the way they have played the last few matches, yesterday's MI match was one which I was looking forward to the most almost like last year's WC SF, look what happened. Now Mariyam will have bragging rights for the next 5 months, can you imagine her gloating which I'll have to put up with :((

Anyway I'll wait and watch. If no one else makes the thread I will do so on Monday afternoon/evening@Austin 3:!6. But no strong positive vibes, don't want false hopes. Man I should never have converted into IPL fan, international cricket was just fine.

Man no, we need to create the Delhi wave all over India. CSK’s business seems shutting their shop and Delhi can become India’s IPL team of the nation. So come out of your lazy arse and work with Austin 3:16 creat even bigger thread.

Ache Din aane waalein hai Again. 

Jinx is all shyt anyway but to keep it all fun, Delhi just sucked for few games in the middle but are back. Beause we sucked in last few games, it means we were too watchful in this game and it can happen to any team that. We peaked a bit too early and then lsot a few, but I am glad we had a reality check before playoffs. Not the most convincing win tonight, but hopefully guys will get better in the eliminator in few days.

Let's go Delhi. 

As per well established procedures/tradition no ICFer can create B2B match threads. @Mariyam made tomorrow's match thread, so I get to make  DC-MI Q1 wallah. After we knock her team out she can make the thread of Q2....final again I get to make the thread. No confusion I hope dear admins/mods

@Cricketics@asterix@Austin 3:!6

Edited by Gollum

Just now, Cricketics said:

Jinx is all shyt anyway but to keep it all fun, Delhi just sucked for few games in the middle but are back. Beause we sucked in last few games, it means we were too watchful in this game and it can happen to any team that. We peaked a bit too early and then lsot a few, but I am glad we had a reality check before playoffs. Not the most convincing win tonight, but hopefully guys will get better in the eliminator in few days.

Let's go Delhi. 

We are gonna troll everyone and do a Fognini....famous for 6-0, 6-1, 1-6, 0-6, 7-6 (19-17) kind of scores. They won't know what hit them. 

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

As per well established procedures/tradition no ICFer can create B2B match threads. @Mariyam made tomorrow's match thread, so I get to make  DC-MI Q1 wallah. After we knock her team out she can make the thread of Q2....final again I get to make the thread. No confusion I hope dear admins/mods

@Cricketics@asterix@Austin 3:!6

You already made a :mi: vs DC game thread. But okay, go ahead. I shall indulge you.

Aakhir, marne wale ki aakhri khwahish ata karna Khuda ko bhi hai gawara.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

We are gonna troll everyone and do a Fognini....famous for 6-0, 6-1, 1-6, 0-6, 7-6 (19-17) kind of scores. They won't know what hit them. 

Lol doing a Fognini would mean you'd never know when you'd win or lose.  I feel RCB is the cricket equivalent of Fognini.