IPL Match 37 | RR v CSK | 19-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi #IPL2020

zen

Which team will win (or if you can't decide -> the team you support)?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Wild Wild West (RR)
    • The Whistle Phodus (CSK)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2020 at 02:30 PM

32 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The CSK franchise sucks now. Besides they don't give chance to local players, as you said what wrong has Jagadeesan done to be benched for Jadhav?

The three teams you are thinking of switching your allegiance to, each of them has Tamizhans in starting XI...all Chennaiites should dump Thala and his team. Join the DC bandwagon this time, formally invite you, would love to have a top guy like you as a supporter :two_thumbs_up:

I'm already on. :dc: defeat the evil bambis and rat-galore. coming back to csk a good enough team made of TNPL players could do much better than this grandpa xi. atleast they will be all out for 150. 125 is just :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is why I say stop hyping every hack as they will look like a deer in a headlight

hype got nothing to do with them playing for india. Dhoni found a perfect bootlicker in kedar and kept him around with his clout. No amount of hype has helped SKY get a place in even india b team matches in asia cup etc

I am very disappointed with Dhoni. He is making mockery of fans like us who want to see him retire with shades of his past. Once again today he was building an innings in T20, what he has done throughout his career. Cmon you are retired, enjoy your game, hit out, go out with bang, come at no.3 & try your luck.