Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday newspaper headline will be _______

• (Honorable) Chole Bhature cruises to victory
    • (Honorable) Chole Bhature wins a thriller
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins courtesy cheating
    • (Vile) Vada Pav flukes a win
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins via cheating+fluke
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins fair and square (background: Ambani henchmen pointing guns at the chief editors to report so)
  2. 2. How many perfectly valid wides and no-balls won't be called by umps when Bambis are bowling?

3. 3. Latest sneaky tactic(s) employed by Bambis to gain unfair edge will be _______ (multiple options permitted)

• Jio (jersey sponsor of DC) threatening to pull out and make DC players play bare-chested in the match....scared fatsos Pant/Shaw/Hetmyer/Ashwin sit out
    • Food poisoning in DC's hotel before the match
    • Underworld agents of Mota bhai threatening DC players and team management
    • Changing ground dimensions, atmospheric conditions, ball/pitch tampering during break
    • Bribing scorecard keepers, umpires, match ref like previous matches
    • Coach Ponting (ex-Bambi coach) is double agent directly reporting to Nita Ambani
    • Paying Global.Baba to jinx DC once again
    • Cutting transmission mid-match and inventing made up scores all the while DC players in hostage situation with mouth gagged, limbs tied and surrounded by Reliance's death squad
    • Defection of some DC players to dark side (adopting the best practices of Indian politics)
    • DC travel vehicle hijacked on the way to the stadium, MI wins by forfeit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 10:29 PM

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

bambani has used his goondas to arrest dc players' parents. dont know how low these slumdogs go to win matches

Bambani got YSR(CM of AP) killed so this is nothing to him. We saw with SSR case how biggies escaped. So nothing new! Justice doesn't exist in that country. 

52 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

ok big man. No one is physically putting your face on the tv.

So youre saying that women cricketers dont deserve to have the same opportunities to make it big in the game? No one watches it as there isnt a product there yet, once the womens IPL starts, it will be a different story.

It affects me as an IPL viewer that I have to listen to these commies faking their interest in women's cricket. I'm also paying for this subscription and have to watch annoying ads that I can't get out of my head. and now this

Men's cricket flourished after the 83 wc win and they were paid peanuts back then. Nobody complained and looked for a shoulder to lean on. They used to promote women's cricket world cup back in 2011 right on the men's world cup the same year. I'm saying women cricketers need to make it on their own and stop relying on men cricketers stardom to push their own agenda. Name one women's match you have watched from start to finish. Why do you care about something or some cause that you yourselves dont watch.

Edited by Real McCoy

25 minutes ago, zen said:

Captain Pollard's killer instinct show! :hatsoff: .... QdK-Kishan are doing well as openers :dance:

As for DC, maybe a change in captaincy may help! 

Meh! You are a fair weather fan. You support MI only because of Gujjus are there in the team - Pandyas and Bumrah. Otherwise you are so critical of Rohit, the captain of MI, because of whom MI won 4 IPeeYell

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Meh! You are a fair weather fan. You support MI only because of Gujjus are there in the team - Pandyas and Bumrah. Otherwise you are so critical of Rohit, the captain of MI, because of whom MI won 4 IPeeYell

Try harder buddy ..... i hope that you have learned your lessons to not play musical chairs as no one really sees you as a K11 or DC fan, while you have abandoned RCB (for a few players who do not even play for the team based in B'lore) :rofl: 

Edited by zen