'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

It has been a terrible last few days, a sudden demise of our immediate family member was too shocking & overwhelming. My mom left our family on Jan 24th after complications occurred during her kidney dialysis. The funeral is scheduled for the weekend. I have to mention that...for many other people like me who whole heartedly supported the farmers in this 'Kisan Andolan', it was deeply disturbing to see the events that unfolded during the Tractor Rally. God knows what is the truth behind all this & what will be the outcome of the Farmer's Rally from now on. My heart goes out to all the farmers who braved the bitter winter & gave their lives at the border camps. I strongly condemn the hoisting of the 'Sikhi' flag on the Redfort. The cultprit & his goons who defied the orders of the Farmer leaders should be thrown in jail . I'm done with this topic. Time to break away from all the negative energy. Stay safe.

Sorry to hear this. Om Shanti.

Just because one or two flags have Khalistan written on it, doesn't give you license to insult a Sikh flag with Khanda on it. Stop spewing your hatred for Sikhism under the garb of few idiotic protestors. You can tolerate insult on your faith its upto you, but don't assume that others are okay with it. Who are you to give Rishi status to Sikh Guru's? You beghairat insaan.
One or two flags? Lol
Chutiye, did you see them drive tractors in public? Riding on horses brandishing swords and spears and daggers?

Do you have no shame ? Are you supporting this?

It's good that chewts like you are in Kaneda

There are two aspects or groups to these protests 

A) Kisan unions who were basically spearheaded by the commies in disguise. The political heirs of cpm supreme harkishan surjeet. These people found cpm was politically unelectable as they lacked base in panthic/religious dogma or caste and instead for the past 25 years worked with farmer unions forming a syndicate of middlemen. 

B) The panthic faction who saw this as a battle for sikhs. Most are not khalistani but view protests through the prism of religion. Drew support from Nri sikhs.

Group A) stuck to the peaceful protest and was more organised and disciplined. B) was all about point scoring and violence which led to the actions at red fort

Eventually there would also be a diversion in actions....

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It has been a terrible last few days, a sudden demise of our immediate family member was too shocking & overwhelming. My mom left our family on Jan 24th after complications occurred during her kidney dialysis. The funeral is scheduled for the weekend. I have to mention that...for many other people like me who whole heartedly supported the farmers in this 'Kisan Andolan', it was deeply disturbing to see the events that unfolded during the Tractor Rally. God knows what is the truth behind all this & what will be the outcome of the Farmer's Rally from now on. My heart goes out to all the farmers who braved the bitter winter & gave their lives at the border camps. I strongly condemn the hoisting of the 'Sikhi' flag on the Redfort. The cultprit & his goons who defied the orders of the Farmer leaders should be thrown in jail . I'm done with this topic. Time to break away from all the negative energy. Stay safe.

Sorry for your loss man. 

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Om shanti

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

There are two aspects or groups to these protests 

A) Kisan unions who were basically spearheaded by the commies in disguise. The political heirs of cpm supreme harkishan surjeet. These people found cpm was politically unelectable as they lacked base in panthic/religious dogma or caste and instead for the past 25 years worked with farmer unions forming a syndicate of middlemen. 

B) The panthic faction who saw this as a battle for sikhs. Most are not khalistani but view protests through the prism of religion. Drew support from Nri sikhs.

Group A) stuck to the peaceful protest and was more organised and disciplined. B) was all about point scoring and violence which led to the actions at red fort

Eventually there would also be a diversion in actions....

Way some farmers conducted themselves on 26th is deplorable. The ones who broke the law should be punished to the fullest extent. There is never ever any room for violence. If they are peaceful and persuasive they wil have sympathy otherwise they will lose the cause.

A) Not all unions are communist. Some may be. But underline issue still is poverty and a poor outlook for farmers. The only solution is for govet. to soften the blow of collapse of Mandi system but I dont see any solution.

B) Sikhs are a smalll community and predominantly in transportation or farming. They are not as educated as their southern brothers but it takes time to catch up. Being a small community gurudwaras play an important role as they have lack of trust with political parties. It may look religious but in the end do not forget it is an economic struggle.

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Sincere condolences and sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is not easy and words dont make any difference but I do feel your pain.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Way some farmers conducted themselves on 26th is deplorable. The ones who broke the law should be punished to the fullest extent. There is never ever any room for violence. If they are peaceful and persuasive they wil have sympathy otherwise they will lose the cause.

A) Not all unions are communist. Some may be. But underline issue still is poverty and a poor outlook for farmers. The only solution is for govet. to soften the blow of collapse of Mandi system but I dont see any solution.

B) Sikhs are a smalll community and predominantly in transportation or farming. They are not as educated as their southern brothers but it takes time to catch up. Being a small community gurudwaras play an important role as they have lack of trust with political parties. It may look religious but in the end do not forget it is an economic struggle.

Not all protesting farmers. This is a result of politics mingled with actual kisan protestors

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Sorry for your this massive loss, buddy. 

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Really sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

I would say its an combination of both. A struggle based on an economic stuggle (in their minds) defined by their religious identity.

I would also argue political parties such as the Akali dal are deeply entrenched in the Gurudwaras in India.

16 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Sorry for your loss brother.

17 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Om Shanti.. Stay strong brother 

18 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Putting everything aside. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are keeping strong. Om shanti 

18 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Bhai, Om Shanti

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Not all protesting farmers. This is a result of politics mingled with actual kisan protestors

That has always been the case in India. I can shoe you clips od Sushma and jaitley protesting againstthe same farm laws that their government have passed. 

It is always politics first for some. BJP, congress, AAp are all the same.

3 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I would say its an combination of both. A struggle based on an economic stuggle (in their minds) defined by their religious identity.

I would also argue political parties such as the Akali dal are deeply entrenched in the Gurudwaras in India.

Akalis are entrenched buttheir influence is waning. badals have made money for themselves only without thinking about the common person.

Lot of people trust Kejriwal more than some of the buffoons.