BCCI needs to come up with a script ASAP

maniac

1999-2000 was the worst time period for an Indian cricket fan with the whole match fixing saga and the drubbing vs Srilanka in Sharjah . I remember a lot of my friends I grew up with were totally turned off by cricket and everything was viewed with suspicion.

Kapil Dev- Prabhakar- Azhar-Jadeja-Tehelka saga almost finished Indian cricket but lo and behold we won a miraculous game in 2001 that changed Indian cricket.

After that Indian cricket was on the rise as has been documented many times.

2007 WC loss was another low Point and once again few months in we won a WT20 that not just changed Indian cricket but disrupted world cricket and it is never the same again.

That lasted till 2011 WC win.

After a few drubbings overseas we won a CT, had some middling overseas performances all the way till the 2018 series win.

This 36 allout is again a low point.

Waiting for the script writers at BCCI to pull us out of another hole :hmm:

note: thread is in a lighter vein

2 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

They will find a escapegoat.

If they play Rohit and if he fails.

They will say his injury uncertainty caused disruption in the camp which caused losses.

I hope not, I hope he does very well and show his caliber.

But when and if he does return he will under extra pressure due to the injury fiasco issue caused by BCCI/Team management.

Gaanduly did similar things in 2005 he didnt relinquish captaincy even while his personal form was piss poor. Now as head of bcci appears in dream11 ads nonstop. what a fraud he appears to be.  Gangulys credibility at stake here.

Edited by Vk1
1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If India can't find a better keeper than Saha then they should make it compulsory from IPL teams to play a local WK in the playing XI

Care to explain to me the relevance of IPL and playing in the test side ? Or are you saying the Test side should be picked on IPL performances ?