Fan claims to have paid Indian players' bill after finding himself eating at same restaurant, BCCI investigating potential bubble breach

Now these 5 players can only practice against each other. Meaning, only bowling Rohit Sharma will face before the test is from Navdeep Saini.

I am not supporting them for breaching the covid bubble but this (so called) fan did terrible harm to our chances this series. No way likes of Rohit, Pant, Gill will be test match ready.

Cant BCCI/players file a legal case against this notorious fan of taking pictures without consent and posting in SM?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I get a feeling that Kohli is behind all this!

Everyone knows he doesn't want Rohit anywhere near the team and obviously Gill too as he could potentially become his competition for brands and endorsements if he ends up having a good series. And ofcourse he doesn't want India to do well under Rahane as his captaincy will be under serious threat and he'll be exposed for a brainless chicken he is.

He might have sent his Punjabi friend Navaldeep whatever guy to click pictures of them and do this nautanki so that all of this could transpire and destroy whatever chances we had of winning the series.

Got to say well done mastermind Kohli. spacer.png

/s :giggle:

57 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

We are assuming that Navaldeep is telling the truth, no?  

I doubt whether someone as experienced as RGS would be part of such a deal.  These players are trained to be wary of bookies and punters, and keep their fan-interactions a bit aloof.  Once, when we met the players in Jamaica at breakfast and my wife asked an injured MSD if he was going to play that day, he politely refused to answer.    

Regardless, looks like Navaldeep got his 15 min of fame.  

I was also thinking ' bookies'...:police:

What if people got players into trouble like this...or worse ,use it to blackmail them.

Edited by beetle
3 minutes ago, beetle said:

I was also thinking ' bookies'...:police:

no it was a very innocent and sweet moment. Just escalated for everyone. In fact this shows we are all human.

Fan saw his heroes got excited, paid their bill, players being humble towards the fan about it, letting him have a memorable moment etc etc . He was just excited about it and no one thought much of it and look how it became an international incident because of social

media :wall:

Think nothing of it and I am sure the players wanted to take Rohit out within protocols  who was in 2 week isolation all alone, don’t think they would be stupid enough to breach any.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Think nothing of it and I am sure the players wanted to take Rohit out within protocols  who was in 2 week isolation all alone, don’t think they would be stupid enough to breach any.

That's not their story though. They're saying that they went inside because it was raining.. so they knew they're not supposed to do that, yet decided to break the rules because of slight inconvenience. Pretty stupid

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

no it was a very innocent and sweet moment. Just escalated for everyone. In fact this shows we are all human.

Fan saw his heroes got excited, paid their bill, players being humble towards the fan about it, letting him have a memorable moment etc etc . He was just excited about it and no one thought much of it and look how it became an international incident because of social

media :wall:

Bhai, I love your enthusiasm and positivity.  Hope you are right!

But, regardless of the innocence of this particular interaction, players must be taught to be wary and suspicious of all "fans."  At that moment, there is no way to distinguish which one is an innocent fan and which one is working for a bookie.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
9 minutes ago, MechEng said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EquigHXWMAwswSd?format=jpg&name=900x900

The link above has beef in menu.

Waise bhi what cricketers eat is none of our business. I think Tendulkar too eats beef when touring abroad.

Boss many eat ham sandwiches which is nothing but beef. Why so much fuss. Bloody McDonald’s fries in uk are cooked in beef fat. Vegetarians gobble it up.. too much of a non issue

Edited by neel roy