Tendulkar talks about Siraj great bowling Ability

Whenever we hear Tendulkar or Kumble or Dravid or Ganguly etc. talk about cricket and Indian cricketers ... it is so positive and often analytical. 

But we have to deal with so much negativity and lack of proper analysis from most of the Indian commentators on TV ... and quite a few foreign ones too.

Nehra is quite decent in his analysis and positivity though. 

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Whenever we hear Tendulkar or Kumble or Dravid or Ganguly etc. talk about cricket and Indian cricketers ... it is so positive and often analytical. 

But we have to deal with so much negativity and lack of proper analysis from most of the Indian commentators on TV ... and quite a few foreign ones too.

Nehra is quite decent in his analysis and positivity though. 

unfortunately they are all too rich/occupied with other admin duties to commentate. sanju/bhogle/karthik etc are just too insecure when commentating with the likes of warne, mcgrath, hussein etc

Tendulkar is a national treasure. I do not care what others say. The only mistake he made is playing those last two years which affected his average and to some extent legacy. He should have retired after WC 2011 or if not definitely after the England tour where he struggled. One other stain on him is his Rajya Sabha stint where he hardly was present. Did he under-perform compared to his potential? To some extent, yes.

Otherwise, the way he carried the expectations of a billion plus people when Indian team was average was incredible. For me, it is Tendulkar followed by Gavaskar. Kohli would be in there provided he plays well for the rest of his career.

19 minutes ago, Serpico said:

unfortunately they are all too rich/occupied with other admin duties to commentate. sanju/bhogle/karthik etc are just too insecure when commentating with the likes of warne, mcgrath, hussein etc

I have said this many times here but Sunil Gavaskar outside of Mumbai and 100’s obsession is a fantastic analyst. When he speaks about cricket everyone listens. True genius.

42 minutes ago, maniac said:

I have said this many times here but Sunil Gavaskar outside of Mumbai and 100’s obsession is a fantastic analyst. When he speaks about cricket everyone listens. True genius.

Gavaskar was a very good commentator / analyst when he was in his 40s and 50s.

Even now, he is much better than insecure lot.

46 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sunny G better as analyst than live commentator