Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

36 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

This thread and various posts in farmers thread is a proof that Sikhs are not tolerated in India, posters like Ranvir should have no second doubt. Hindu youth is radicalized. 

Pehle chori phir seenazori? A patriotic sikh guy like MS Bitta would say ki "aaj sikh quom badnaam hui hai iss kaam se"... rather you are labelling those here who are pointing out what happened?

@Ranvir - No one is blaming all Sikhs. We are only raising question on the anti social goons that were causing violence yesterday and the political parties backing them. Everyone knows that most Sikhs are well behaved and don't associate themselves with these goons. This issue is political and not religious. We all understand that bigots and radicals are present in every religion - Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims etc.

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

image.png.7540289b733a8ba32c78462f42e6c7e2.png

Here is Deep Sidhu with Modi. They are obviously on good terms. Who has mentioned the word Khalistan once? No Sikh has, only Hindus have done this.

From what I saw there were plenty of Hindu farmers waving the Indian flag in the Red Fort yesterday. Are they Hindu extremists?

I also see Sunny Deol there, I have never heard of this guy or seen his work but hasn’t Modi taken pictures with people from various film industries? So based on the pic you have concluded this douche to be a BJP member and a undercover agent :hysterical: :hatsoff:

I wish more movie industry scum worked for covert operations for Raw and CBI like they do in the west. 

Anyway nothing to analyze here, small time actors get caught up with things like prostitution and other activities for a few bucks anyways. It’s either that or this guy is an actual nuisance.

4 hours ago, Vancouver said:

This thread and various posts in farmers thread is a proof that Sikhs are not tolerated in India, posters like Ranvir should have no second doubt. Hindu youth is radicalized. 

So are you saying only Sikhs are farmers only Punjab has farmers? BTW who is radicalized been seen yday by whole world. The country from were you posting is where the most radicalized Sikhs lives.

What on earth Nihang Singhs have to do anything with farming, Why were they even allowed to enter protest? It seems like a failure on the leaders part. Honestly i saw these guys few weeks back, and i knew they were trouble. 

Coming back to Deep Sidhu, the guy wasn't allowed to come on stage in past and was given time one night before  to lead people in wrong direction. How come no one informed leaders. They could have just called whole protest off if they weren't ready. 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Wtf

If true, and i stress if true

This just highlights this is fast turning into a primarily religious battle. 

Sad and dangerous.

I have said umpteen times, protest peacefully and dont vote for Modi. Dont sell your wares to corporates. But this is plain low.

I fear for Hindu temples in Punjab....

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

What happened on 26th January is extremely disgusting. These handful of radical sikhs have destroyed the entire movement. 

While they were clearly not the majority.

However they were not handful either.

A significant minority is more apt.

10 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Wtf

Sad and dangerous.

I have said umpteen times, protest peacefully and dont vote for Modi. Dont sell your wares to corporates. But this is plain low.

it already has... whatever respect and admirations Sikhs had in india is slowly eroding after this shameful episode. And I’m saying this as a punjabi.

when you have Sikhs forming chains around praying Muslims or Sikhs considering Pakistan to be a better friend then what can you expect. You reap what you sow.

59 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Wtf

Sad and dangerous.

Aaj Tak reported it, rest of English MSM stayed out as usual, secularism. 

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Wtf

Sad and dangerous.

Trust me hindu temples are safer in Punjab then in Delhi or AP or any other part of India. This is unnecessary hysteria.

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

it already has... whatever respect and admirations Sikhs had in india is slowly eroding after this shameful episode. And I’m saying this as a punjabi.

when you have Sikhs forming chains around praying Muslims or Sikhs considering Pakistan to be a better friend then what can you expect. You reap what you sow.

You are spouting BS. No sikh I know of trusts pakistanis over any Indian. India is their home. Quit pouring gas into fire.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

They have hurt it. The struggle is still there.

Stop this nonsense. Most people were baffled as to why so called farmers  were devoid of any logic or reasoning. After 26th Feb, its very clear that All those blocking highways can go and eff themselves. One more such stunt ( republic day ) and government is looking At Hindu Sikh riots one more time. 

Bottom line is, Khalistanis have got their agenda  in motion. Riots for nothing is not farm protest

Edited by mishra

Don't blame all sikhs . What have they got to do with this?

There are sikhs living all over India peacefully who have nothing to do with this ****.

Blame the ones who have sympathy for the nri terrorists.

Besides there are non sikhs also involved like the Tikaits who are professional trouble creaters in the name of farm leaders.

The solution is to let the farmers of punjab and some from haryana and UP know that they are not some special group that deserves more than others ....whether it is respect or subsidy.

High time these guys start paying taxes . If soldiers can pay tax ...why can't these  farmers.

Tax their income. The poor farmer won't come in the tax bracket . The rich farmer bloody well pay taxes. 

Edited by beetle