Who is more charitable ??? Lord karnan or Smiling assasin Chahal ???

velu

Who is more charitable ???   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Lord karnan or Smiling assasin Chahal ???

• Lord karnan
    • Smiling assasin Chahal

Lets see 

List of Karna's sacrifices 

1) Was always humiliated for his low family and status. Yet twice he refused offers to be legitimized, once when his birth mother Kunti told him the truth and asked him to take over the Pandavas as the eldest brother. And once when Krishna offered him kingship to move to Pandava's side

2) He sacrificed his biggest defense, his kavach and kundal, which was like his own skin, because Indra asked them in alms. He knew it was Indra in disguise yet he sacrificed them

3) Karna was saving his Skakti ashtra given by Indra for Arjun. Yet he sacrificed it to protect his friend Duryodhan from Ghatochkach

4) He kept quiet when a scorpion bit him, because he didnt want to disturb his teacher, as a result he was cursed

5) At his death bed he still gave away all his good deeds and his gold tooth to Krishna who asked for it in disguise

Meanwhile Chahal 

1) Gives 20 run overs in a blink of an eye, right when opposition needs it most

2) Has unlimited boundaries in his kitty, which he gives with both hands. He doesnt discriminate either

3) He does all this with a great big smile, not regretting for an instant, like a true philanthropist. Karna might have regretted for a moment, not Chahal

Chahal wins easily

Brilliant post but you forgot his most vital contribution to the textile industry.

44 minutes ago, OpeningBatsman said:

I live in Mumbaii (born m brt up), but I'm originally from Kerala. It's same in my language too. 

I know how to differentiate between a state and a region lol 

Aren't you from New Bombay?

Don't we have to cross like some huge ocean over a really long bridge to get there?

I kid

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Aren't you from New Bombay?

Don't we have to cross like some huge ocean over a really long bridge to get there?

I kid

Haha yes. I thought ppl outside Mumbai wouldn't be aware of what navi Mumbai is.. Isily :yay:chipka dia

Really long bridge.. You mean the one between Vashi n Mankhurd right?... U never been to navi Mumbai? :no:

Edited by OpeningBatsman
1 minute ago, Clarke said:

Didn't know of demi god status of Karna & many others. Are there temples too devoted to the demigods ?

as far as i know only duryodhana got a temple .. worlds first true  liberal :giggle: 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/travel/things-to-do/a-look-at-indias-only-duryodhana-temple-in-kerala/as80822807.cms#:~:text=Poruvazhy Peruviruthy Malanada Temple%2C also,of a negatively portrayed character.