Neeraj Chopra biopic story

Trichromatic

1 minute ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Javelin throw finals scene: Neeraj throws 87 metres in his first throw. everybody else either throws <80m or keeps fouling - except Vetter, who throws his third throw at 86m and hence both of them qualify for the final round. Then we come down to the final set of throws, with Neeraj still at first place and Vetter at second. The German guy has the second to last throw of the group. He taunts Neeraj in Hindi - “Aaj Gold hum leke jayega, tum kuch nahi kar sakta “. The German proceeds to throw his final throw - and records 90.60m, shattering the Olympic record. The German celebrates wildly with his coach and fellow German athlete, and then winks at Neeraj. It’s now Neeraj’s chance to throw - if he wants to win gold, he has to create a new Olympic Record. He takes a deep breath, and begins his run up. During the slow motion shot of this run up, we get to see the memories and experiences that he has faced leading up to this stage, including his battle with obesity, motivational words from his coach, etc. etc. We finally arrive at the end of the run up at which point he finally releases the javelin - cut to scenes from the living rooms of different households across the nation, eyes glued to their TVs with bated breath, Mouths agape. also cut to a shot where his coach has a similar reaction. The javelin finally lands. The distance recorded by Neeraj on his throw is revealed to be 90.61 meters - the new OR. His coach runs upto him and hugs him tightly. Delirium ensues in all households across the country, with every family celebrating by dancing in their respective state’s dance forms. Vetter is perplexed, aghast and can’t believe what he has just seen. Neeraj with a smile on his face, walks up to him and tells him in Hindi - “LPU ka launda hoon bhai, paidaishi Gold pakka tha ” and slowly walks away. Vetter breaks down crying

The LPU reference is GOLD!!!  

Javelin throw finals scene: Neeraj throws 87 metres in his first throw. everybody else either throws
We can split this scene as an intro scene and flashbacks. When he starts running we go through his story. Every step takes us through every important episode in his life.

It even starts drizzling for dramatic effects. Who doesn't want to see the javelin travel through the rain in slow motion.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules in the mithai wala thread you were hating on gajar ka halwa. :mad2: maybe you were trolling @beetle or @velu

I was already livid when you mocked SRK multiple times, but hating on gajar ka halwa!!! Now that is UNACCEPTABLE.

It was MysorePak, not gazar ka halwa. I troll Gollum over Doodh based mithai of Bongs

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Fodder for me to outrage later. Bollywood is fully capable of producing such a script. Look at Sherni based on Avni the tiger. how they Bollywoodized the script changed the Tiger shooter from a Muslim to a tika wearing, bhajan chanting sanghi who kills the Sherni. The Hindu forest officer who fight the system is made to be a Christian South Indian fighting Patriarchy and inter-faith marriage issues. Why did they have to do it?

:mad2: when did I blame red ants or gajar ka halwa for sedition?

Just go and watch Swami Ramdev's biopic . The serial was just short of showing Brahmins and Thakur's putting molten lead in ears of  Ramdev. The serial just showed Ramdev and his entire family as extremely untouchables. Anybody who has little knowledge of Haryana knows that Yadav's in Haryana are dominant. Yet your hindutva icon want to portray himself who received severe discrimination from upper caste.

49 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

The javelin finally lands. The distance recorded by Neeraj on his throw is revealed to be 90.61 meters - the new OR. His coach runs upto him and hugs him tightly. Delirium ensues in all households across the country, with every family celebrating by dancing in their respective state’s dance form

Huh , Anything less than 100 meters is not going to acceptable to Indians. The world record is already 98.48 meters and Vetter's record is 97.7. You can't show our hero not breaking these:no:

38 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Donmt make any until the guy retires. He can give us more Olympic medals hopefully before his bopic is made. 

Any one with half a brain would ofcourse  know what you just said, But its dashing bolly-apeshitwood..they don't give a ****. So no they will make a movie tomorrow and with all story elements that posters have mentioned in this thread. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Any one with half a brain would ofcourse  know what you just said, But its dashing bolly-apeshitwood..they don't give a ****. So no they will make a movie tomorrow and with all story elements that posters have mentioned in this thread. 

Even if Neeraj doesn't give permission to use his name they will make one with fiction inspired from real events. :cantstop:

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Problem with Bolly directors is they want to win the race of creating before someone else does or stealing the idea before someone else does. 

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Let's just say that the mass-y Bollywood stuff, as cringe worthy as it maybe, is a lot more palatable than the Hollywood mass appeal big studio products.

I'd much rather watch Student of the Year than Avenger Batman fights Goatman and Spiderman over some alien artefact over 30 sequels and prequels.

21 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Let's just say that the mass-y Bollywood stuff, as cringe worthy as it maybe, is a lot more palatable than the Hollywood mass appeal big studio products.

I'd much rather watch Student of the Year than Avenger Batman fights Goatman and Spiderman over some alien artefact over 30 sequels and prequels.

Arey maine nahi bola, Vilander is being anti-bolly, I tagged you because I wanted some controversy and some big post and debate between you and Vilander so I can get readin something entertaining on a Monday afternoon.