MS Dhoni: 'You'll see me in yellow next season but whether I'll be playing for CSK you never know' !!!

velu

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

that either he ll play as player or as coach/mentor but he ll be with CSK in someway

Only way he plays is if CSK retain him, if they do it’s significant drain on their budget

if he goes into auction, all teams will keep bidding k owing csk will Want to buy him back

so only way is as mentor

1 hour ago, Rantzz said:

Only way he plays is if CSK retain him, if they do it’s significant drain on their budget

if he goes into auction, all teams will keep bidding k owing csk will Want to buy him back

so only way is as mentor

He knws that which is why he has said he ll see retention rules n then decide. 

MI will go out of the way to bend rules coz their every indian player is basically a national side player which isnt easy to get (they developed them into one)

7 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Can he choose not to be in the auction and not have CSK retain him, but come in later as an injury replacement? Or should replacements only be from the list of players that signed up for the auction?

u hve to be in the pool of players avl in auction to be even a replacement and then if a player gets injured his base price has to be same

7 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Can he choose not to be in the auction and not have CSK retain him, but come in later as an injury replacement? Or should replacements only be from the list of players that signed up for the auction?

u hve to be in the pool of players avl in auction to be even a replacement and then if a player gets injured his base price has to be same

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He won't care about coming in at base price.  I think there have been instances where replacement have been picked outside the pool