Practicing any religion should be banned in India

Vancouver

Absolutely. Ban them all. 

Just saying. If my plot doesnt work then all others should also be condemned, criticized or clubbed together as bad with whataboutery. 

Oh wait. wokes are busy having their weekend dinner after a tiring week supporting some idiot kid.

See the audacity. MoFo has no fear. Why cuz Mofo libbus support these idiots because of their political compulsion. 

I am not in support of killing, violence of any kind. I dont support cow vigilante or romeo squad type of non-sense. We can oppose that but otherwise you dont club indian culture with some non-sense who have history of massacre of millions. You dont see KPs with guns and going on killing spree, do you?

So all the wokes on this website, go and preach this nonsense to these idiots first. And if you are scared then it is not our problem. Let us practice what we want to. None of your business. 

Actually what we need to get rid of is fundamentalism. Communism, liberalism or Wokeism are also religions. Most so called rationalists here will be the first stoke up caste and anti Brahmin narrative. Stalin / Mao we’re not religious in traditional but they demonstrate all the attributes of religion. 

For a thriving democracy you need smart non committed skeptics. Believers of one kind or another are useless for flourishing civilization. 

Countries are overrated. Borders change across time. British India itself has been divided into multiple countries. 

What makes countries is its culture which in India's case includes its religion. In case of a country like Israel, it is Judaism. In Japan, Shintoism and Buddhism. 

In the west, it is Christianity (though not advertised). 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What a fascist country that will be! We don’t want religion because there is an army? 

If you look into origin of Sikhism and even Hinduism in it's current form not Sanatana Dharma, religions always came to existence when there was an external threat or widespread anarchy. You have the Police to enforce laws (such as teachings of Guru Nanak, Lord Krishna, Budhha. Their teachings were revolutionary in that age, today they should be common sense and obvious) and Army to defend you. These days we don't need avatar to tell us not to practice Sati, not to kill people, not to practice caste system. Law of the land should enforce these. 

My issue with religion in India is radicalization among people who don't even practice the religion to begin with. It has become more of an identity and a divide. People are committing sins left right and centre but pretend to be religious to maintain status quo and keeping things in their favour. Religion is being used as a boogeyman.

Edited by Vancouver

17 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Absolutely. Ban them all. 

Just saying. If my plot doesnt work then all others should also be condemned, criticized or clubbed together as bad with whataboutery. 

Oh wait. wokes are busy having their weekend dinner after a tiring week supporting some idiot kid.

See the audacity. MoFo has no fear. Why cuz Mofo libbus support these idiots because of their political compulsion. 

I am not in support of killing, violence of any kind. I dont support cow vigilante or romeo squad type of non-sense. We can oppose that but otherwise you dont club indian culture with some non-sense who have history of massacre of millions. You dont see KPs with guns and going on killing spree, do you?

So all the wokes on this website, go and preach this nonsense to these idiots first. And if you are scared then it is not our problem. Let us practice what we want to. None of your business. 

These kind of Us vs them Argument is exactly why religion as a concept should be eradicated from the society.

I don't have any kindness for the Muslim and Christian radicals. They are morons of the highest degree. But don't turn this thread into a whataboutery again, comparing the crimes and proclaiming that " my religion is better".  There are other threads for that in ICF.

Let's say we are talking about removing tumours from the body. Will you argue that " this tumour is small, compared to other tumours this is okay". 

Try to argue the benefits of religion in the society instead of turning this into another mudslinging thread

Edited by ash

9 hours ago, ash said:

These kind of Us vs them Argument is exactly why religion as a concept should be eradicated from the society.

I don't have any kindness for the Muslim and Christian radicals. They are morons of the highest degree. But don't turn this thread into a whataboutery again, comparing the crimes and proclaiming that " my religion is better".  There are other threads for that in ICF.

Let's say we are talking about removing tumours from the body. Will you argue that " this tumour is small, compared to other tumours this is okay". 

Try to argue the benefits of religion in the society instead of turning this into another mudslinging thread

I want you to read my message again. I dont follow any of these religions, definitely not your fav religions at all. I am not religious for last 25 years. Period. So first stop assuming. You are in an anonymous forum, not in my close personal circuit to know me. 

Oh wait. read my message again. may be 2-3 times. Explain why KPs are not terrorists, why arent they carrying guns. It is not whataboutery. It is your message that is bringing whataboutery (If you want i can explain how). 

Religion A & B attack my country for thousands of years, massacre millions of people, proselytize local population. Does 1000s of small religious attacks. To this current day and age, their majority politics is religious and anti hindu in nature in every whichever way. So native religion ends up defending few times (especially in the recently times), you club all A, B & C as bad (Tumors in your lingo).

Here is the list for you.

1. How many Hindu religious groups are there in India?
  2. When was the last time you heard international religious crime done by any of these groups?
  3. How many religious conversions done by Hindus, especially outside of india?
  4. Of the solid 3 terms of BJP (Only BJP), which central govt policy is anti (fav) religions against local population?
  5. How many Hindus outside of India want to convert the country of their residence to Hindu nation?

But your logic is all of them bad because your fav ones are bad. You are saying, some of them are tumors so is Hinduism. So club them all together. Well done with your logic. I am specific. You remain that. Dont regress.

27 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I want you to read my message again. I dont follow any of these religions, definitely not your fav religions at all. I am not religious for last 25 years. Period. So first stop assuming. You are in an anonymous forum, not in my close personal circuit to know me. 

Oh wait. read my message again. may be 2-3 times. Explain why KPs are not terrorists, why arent they carrying guns. It is not whataboutery. It is your message that is bringing whataboutery (If you want i can explain how). 

Religion A & B attack my country for thousands of years, massacre millions of people, proselytize local population. Does 1000s of small religious attacks. To this current day and age, their majority politics is religious and anti hindu in nature in every whichever way. So native religion ends up defending few times (especially in the recently times), you club all A, B & C as bad (Tumors in your lingo).

Here is the list for you.

1. How many Hindu religious groups are there in India?
  2. When was the last time you heard international religious crime done by any of these groups?
  3. How many religious conversions done by Hindus, especially outside of india?
  4. Of the solid 3 terms of BJP (Only BJP), which central govt policy is anti (fav) religions against local population?
  5. How many Hindus outside of India want to convert the country of their residence to Hindu nation?

But your logic is all of them bad because your fav ones are bad. You are saying, some of them are tumors so is Hinduism. So club them all together. Well done with your logic. I am specific. You remain that. Dont regress.

Lol man why do you need analyse how Hindus treat other religion? First see how we treat people in our own religion.All your arguments goes for a toss when you just take casteism and how Dalits have been persecuted for centuries which continues till date. A simple Google search 'crimes against dalits' will give you thousands of articles. Now, this casteism won't be there if there is no religion right?

That's the point of this thread. Instead of comparing religions, just step back and see if world would be a better place without religion. 

Edited by ash

6 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol man why do you need analyse how Hindus treat other religion? First see how we treat people in our own religion.All your arguments goes for a toss when you just take casteism and how Dalits have been persecuted for centuries which continues till date. A simple Google search 'crimes against dalits' will give you thousands of articles. Now, this casteism won't be there if there is no religion right?

That's the point of this thread. Instead of comparing religions, just step back and see if world would be a better place without religion. 

SO you agree that you have nothing against hinduism on the points I mentioned. (You digressed but I will give you a BOD here). First you answer then I will come to your point directly. I promise I will stick to your argument. This is my second attempt.

2 hours ago, ash said:

Lol man why do you need analyse how Hindus treat other religion? First see how we treat people in our own religion.All your arguments goes for a toss when you just take casteism and how Dalits have been persecuted for centuries which continues till date. A simple Google search 'crimes against dalits' will give you thousands of articles. 

Any talk of Hinduism being non-confrontational about other faiths , gets us a response about how casteist Hindus are? Are all religions and societies egalitarian?  There is no classism or even Casteism in other religions? Classism is societal bane, not because  of  Hinduism.

If others are not living by a code, don’t brush everyone with the same brush. Most Hindus want to live by a mutual respect of all other religions code , including atheism. Can atheists don’t the same with Hindus? Or be fascists and ban all religions?

3 hours ago, dial_100 said:

SO you agree that you have nothing against hinduism on the points I mentioned. (You digressed but I will give you a BOD here). First you answer then I will come to your point directly. I promise I will stick to your argument. This is my second attempt.

All I am saying is, it is pointless. You make some points where Hinduism is better. I can make some points where other religions are better than Hinduism. That's not the idea of this thread. 

If you are naive enough to think that Hinduism is perfect in all aspects, then please feel free to ignore me.

21 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Are all religions and societies egalitarian?  There is no classism or even Casteism in other religions?

Obviously not, and that's why we are discussing this. Did OP mention that this thread is about just about Hinduism? I certainly am talking about ALL religious, and I find it pointless to compare religious when the point of this thread is to discuss a society with NO religion.