Mohammad Shami subjected to online abuse by trolls

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They all shud be arrested n made to face one over from shami at full steam...................saalo ko pata chale how tough is it to play international 

To arrest those they’ve to go to Pakistan… all these troll accounts attacking Indian Muslim players is a known ISI strategy to create “more” disharmony…

Just seen visuals from Govt Medical College Srinagar, hundreds of boys and girls singing Pak national anthem and cheering at the and of the match for Pakistan.... shut the bloody college down and fine these feckers to pay back all the Indian taxpayer subsidies they are getting... even gali ka kutta jahan khata hai vahan tatti nahi karta.. these lot are worse.

9 minutes ago, asterix said:

To arrest those they’ve to go to Pakistan… all these troll accounts attacking Indian Muslim players is a known ISI strategy to create “more” disharmony…

Naah man, go to his insta account, abuses were all mostly from real people, some have started deleting their accounts now.

Thankfully after media reported it, hundreds have commented supporting him.

5 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Just seen visuals from Govt Medical College Srinagar, hundreds of boys and girls singing Pak national anthem and cheering at the and of the match for Pakistan.... shut the bloody college down and fine these feckers to pay back all the Indian taxpayer subsidies they are getting... even gali ka kutta jahan khata hai vahan tatti nahi karta.. these lot are worse.

Dont 2nd/3rd generation british - indians celebrate Indian win over england ?

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Nope. Fully funded by taxpayer money.

Have read reports that the local administration is likey to cancel admissions of those celebrating in that video. 

i don't agree with that. you can't police that sort of thing. i'm just curious why certain parts of Indian society (based on anecdotes on these forums) are supporting Pakistan?

22 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Dont 2nd/3rd generation british - indians celebrate Indian win over england ?

Does India send suicide bombers and terrorists to England to kill the general English white population..? Do indians in England do it because of religion affiliation or thats where their original heritage is from?

Dont post moronic statements fecking traitor loving twat. Chal bhag bsdk

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Maybe they brought crackers for the match anyways? What will you do, throw it in water? Thats like saying if i bought a bottle of whiskey to celebrate, if india lost i should not drink

1) How many do you think did that?

2) Do you think reacting is better or ignoring?

3) Isnt the point of this gesture to rile up people and divide the country? Then shouldnt we be smart and ignore it instead?

4) Always think of what the enemy wants. Its not the joy of celebrating a pakistan win. They 100% wanted attention

They want people to react and spread hatred and divide this country. They want people like shami to be targeted and get disillusioned. They want indians to hate indians.

Why give them what they want?

Exactly.. less than 0.1% of muslim population who have these celebrations to rile up others.  Similarly the percentage of people who abused Shami on social media are even less than that.(<0.001% of Hindu) ... So ignore both at your own peril 

This happens in all sports. Sportsmen are very much used to this. I don't think they care unless it is perceived as a threat. The same trolls will sing his praises when he clicks.  They are fickle. Besides anyone with iota of cricketing acumen could have seen this from a mile away. Right after selection i told shami's selection is a double edged sword.  It is a high risk selection.  He is not bankable in T20.