Angry rantman again..

vvvslaxman

49 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

When I see people like these...I wonder how much we have failed as a human race. Back in 90s, we thought humans will be in Mars by 2020 but now we are stuck with adolescent guys like these screaming on top of their voice in social media :phehe:

Atleast his points are valid- and provide a small source of entertainment :phehe:

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

When I see people like these...I wonder how much we have failed as a human race. Back in 90s, we thought humans will be in Mars by 2020 but now we are stuck with adolescent guys like these screaming on top of their voice in social media :phehe:

What, I thought he was just trolling? He is serious here lol? 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

For some reason this guy reminds me of our @Gollum. Missing you bro. We can use some Gollum rants right now 

How many of you remember @Gollumji's prediction in 2015.

Kohli's captaincy will end up being one of the darkest chapters in Indian cricket history.

I remember people calling him crazy, bipolar and whatnot.

I thought maybe his prediction was a bit over the top but damn.....he turned out to be 100% right.

Edited by sensible-indian

This guy's an attention seeking w**** does stupid sh!t on YT for clicks :whack2:

On 11/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

You think?