Are Pakistanis More Happy That They Reached The SF Or They Are More Happy That India Did Not.

Khota

Tbf, I get their hate. They’re now getting a chance to release so much pent up khunnus about seeing us succeed getting out of the group stage in the last few ICC tournaments while they themselves got knocked out multiple times:laugh: Haan we didn’t win many tournaments but that is a different story lmao :giggle:. It’s okay, let them have their time in the sun, they’ve been playing some good cricket, let them enjoy lmao. Don’t know how long will it last

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Happiness in percentage for an individual(padosi)

51%India knocked out before SFs

49%They have reached SFs

Your response is correct but my percentages are more like 80/20. I think majority of them are happy that India dis not make it.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

I think it is the latter. They on their TV shows are having multiple orgasms that India failed. They need to enjoy their limited success because of a fixed game.

obv its the latter, in their mind beating Ind in kirkut = beating MODI= beating kufrs aka Hindus

17 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Tbf, I get their hate. They’re now getting a chance to release so much pent up khunnus about seeing us succeed getting out of the group stage in the last few ICC tournaments while they themselves got knocked out multiple times:laugh: Haan we didn’t win many tournaments but that is a different story lmao :giggle:. It’s okay, let them have their time in the sun, they’ve been playing some good cricket, let them enjoy lmao. Don’t know how long will it last

Thank you for your permission my friend. I will now get my loud speaker and announce in the streets of Lahore that you are kindly allowing us to enjoy ourselves.