Congratulations INDIANS

cric_fan

33 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Will Taliban Khan aka

Kaali daal aka

Pinki Peerni ka teesra aadmi call a cabinet meeting after today ?

LOL....

On serious note, looks like Peer Bushra Bibi has met some bigger Jinn. Immy was called into their Supreme Court and now this :phehe:

28 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

sh**y thread. Sure we are happy our arch rival got their ass kicked. Holiday? lol  I am in US. I have a veterans day holiday hahah  Hafeez/Malik veterans may not play another world T20 (or will they?). 

Not a day for the Veterans' Team I am afraid. :p:

36 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

sh**y thread. Sure we are happy our arch rival got their ass kicked. Holiday? lol  I am in US. I have a veterans day holiday hahah  Hafeez/Malik veterans may not play another world T20 (or will they?). 

They are only 25 year old

They got two more WC in them.

Commiserationsto Pakistans. I mean it must absolutely suck to be a Pakistani fan right now. You had the best team available and the team was in peak form and still lost in a T20 semifinal?

Perhaps even 20 overs a side is too much physical and mental exertion for you guys?

Time to look forward to T5 - whenever that comes about. 

5 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Anyway it’s all fun and games. Sorry if I offended anyone (apart from those that hurled abuse at me).

Admittedly I am feeling the pain of the loss more today..but seen enough in the past to get over it. Have a good weekend all.

Which is why one should never get too cocky after a couple of wins. This loss is the beginning of another ever ending cycle - getting to play and being owned by B sides of main teams, more matches with BD, SL and WI, teams refusing to tour you, once PSL starts fans and media talking about IPL all the time and then there is the mega IPL auction in January which will cause further heartburn. Not to miss the never ending clownshow in PCB.

May you cope well. Enjoy!

Posted in another thread but apr for this thread as well

suddenly i see a flurry of pakistani posters opening up accounts in icf and defending their team which got kicked out of the first semi final they entered in world cup in last 10 years. Shows the state of the team and mentality of their people and posters. Validation seeking beggars