THROW OUT Pakistan cricket team from Bangladesh says Bangladesh state minister Murad Hasan

rangeelaraja

15 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

who ? Pakistani or Bangladeshis ? 

16 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

pakistani players also having the flag during UAE t20 WC practice sessions. one can check thre video in dubai. i dont know whats the fuss about it. 

You don't read your history? Pakistan has killed millions of Bangladeshis unlike in UAE. Try hoisting a Japanese flag in South Korea. 

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You don't read your history? Pakistan has killed millions of Bangladeshis unlike in UAE. Try hoisting a Japanese flag in South Korea. 

i know my history , they are not hoisting flag on BD PM house , its thre practice session .

also on test match both countries flag gonna be hoisted for 5 days , so that wont be problem thn ? 

1 hour ago, Deucalion said:

i know my history , they are not hoisting flag on BD PM house , its thre practice session .

also on test match both countries flag gonna be hoisted for 5 days , so that wont be problem thn ? 

did they ask for permission to hoist the flag before? official matches are ok, why TF for a practice? stfu and practice.and go back to your bubble.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

did they ask for permission to hoist the flag before? official matches are ok, why TF for a practice? stfu and practice.and go back to your bubble.

did they ask to UAE ?  so why should they ask to BD ? they are doing practice session in nets with flag on thre side. 

and why are you making noise ? if anything, its between Pak and BD . why are you bothering ? 

16 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

did they ask to UAE ?  so why should they ask to BD ? they are doing practice session in nets with flag on thre side. 

and why are you making noise ? if anything, its between Pak and BD . why are you bothering ? 

Hoisting a flag in an other country is a privilege that the other country accords you. 

1 hour ago, Deucalion said:

UAE has no historical excess baggage with Pak, so they didn’t make any noise.  BD is making noise for a reason and I agree with them. If there is any such case in India, no sane authority will let Bakis  hoist their flag in India for a practice session. Just gtfo

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

UAE has no historical excess baggage with Pak, so they didn’t make any noise.  BD is making noise for a reason and I agree with them. If there is any such case in India, no sane authority will let Bakis  hoist their flag in India for a practice session. Just gtfo

whatever dude, 

6 hours ago, Deucalion said:

pakistani players also having the flag during UAE t20 WC practice sessions. one can check thre video in dubai. i dont know whats the fuss about it. 

Its not that big a deal, but given the genocide that was carried out in the name of that flag, the OTT reaction of some Bangladeshis is understandable.  

Its like waving the NAZI flag at a holocaust memorial.  But then again, one-eyed "patriotic" greenbros like you are brainwashed and incapable of recognizing the absolute murderous magnitude of the crime carried out by their zamindars in uniform.  And most still live in denial about it.