Kashi Mathura Dham Corridor

ravishingravi

8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Finally.

We are taking some pride in our heritage/history and stopped being pathetic apologists.

Krishna Janmabhoomi next please :pray:

Nothing has happened, Gyanwapi mosque still stand proudly next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple. This is a cleanup of a path from Kashi Vishvanath Temple to Ganga ghat, a path taken by most pilgrims that will now take with pride. The mosque next to the temple is a constant reminder of the hurt it causes to all Hindus

Edited by coffee_rules

All this is for vote bank.  Fair play to Modi though.  He knows this is where he's good at & opposition can't do anything here. 

Going by facts he's as big as secular as Khangress considering everything.  

Should have done something when Bengali Hindus were getting killed.

Baaki ghant* ka civilizational renaissance...  The day Hindus realize & taught why we lost to invaders will be some day. 

Major places of worship and/or cultural heritage of native religions and culture should be upgraded to Vatican level

These centers are major tourist destinations as well so they should be maintained constantly 

2 hours ago, zen said:

Major places of worship and/or cultural heritage of native religions and culture should be upgraded to Vatican level

These centers are major tourist destinations as well so they should be maintained constantly 

We don’t need to ape Western methods, we should convince people to embrace our rituals with some modern thinking. Worship is not BBC documentaries, but a belief for one to follow without prejudice 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

We don’t need to ape Western methods, we should convince people to embrace our rituals with some modern thinking. Worship is not BBC documentaries, but a belief for one to follow without prejudice 

I am not sure if you understood my comment. If it is inferred from the word Vatican, you need to understand the status of Vatican, how it is preserved, and how it serves to safeguard items of cultural importance (has many ancient treasures in its libraries/vaults).

I care about India the region and its heritage, and those who believe in such things and have “earned” the privilege through devotion, responsible behaviour, etc. Animals don’t have culture/religion to the degree that humans do. If many folks in India chose to live like animals so be it. No one needs to do anything for them. 

Edited by zen

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Mandir masjid me hi fanskar reh gaya hai ye desh to.

There are multiple dimensions to building of nation. For this land, civilizational identity plays a big role. France is also restoring Notre Dame. Restoration of a temple doesn't mean you will not build highways, schools etc. Lets not forget this Mandir will also brings massive tourism revenue.

6 hours ago, zen said:

I am not sure if you understood my comment. If it is inferred from the word Vatican, you need to understand the status of Vatican, how it is preserved, and how it serves to safeguard items of cultural importance (has many ancient treasures in its libraries/vaults).

I care about India the region and its heritage, and those who believe in such things and have “earned” the privilege through devotion, responsible behaviour, etc. Animals don’t have culture/religion to the degree that humans do. If many folks in India chose to live like animals so be it. No one needs to do anything for them. 

I think she meant non-native religions to India... including the one she follows :bebored: