Lata Mangeshkar no more

Mohan Swamy

49 minutes ago, Sooda said:

Obviously an amazing singer , the sweetest voice, but hung around for much longer than she should have. By the late 90s she was singing for female leads who were 40 years younger and it just didn't sound right. 

Let’s not discuss it in this shraddhanjali. She has a lot more legacy from 40s to 80s  You remember only in the 90s maybe.  Listening to this gem @Straight Drive 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Let’s not discuss it in this shraddhanjali. She has a lot more legacy from 40s to 80s  You remember only in the 90s maybe.  Listening to this gem @Straight Drive 

It is not being disrespectful. I acknowledged her greatness. Most of us are  90s era kids those were the film's we watched growing up .

I know more than enough of her stuff from her peak from my dad's audio cassettes :-)

7 minutes ago, Sooda said:

It is not being disrespectful. I acknowledged her greatness. Most of us are  90s era kids those were the film's we watched growing up .

I know more than enough of her stuff from her peak from my dad's audio cassettes :-)

I didn’t mean to disregard your music sense. I used to look forward for your year’s top songs thread. Please post your fav lata songs of yore.