Hangarekar accused of age fudging.

Mesky99

2 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

I am definitely pro age fudging.  If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

I guess any Pakistani will approve of that highlighted adage.

Fudge your age.
Bully umpires for all the games is in your country

Bite the ball whenever you can

Use Bottle caps if you can

And the list goes on and on. 

7 hours ago, raki05 said:

But why this IAS is reporting it now. Also if age was changed in 8th standard definitely it was not because he wanted to play u19 wc ,as back then he would not even sure he will play cricket at international level. Age fudging is bad but it's their parent who is responsible and not him he was kid back then.

Age fudging is extremely beneficial in sports as well as in education, jobs particularly government. two years of fudging could be very helpful in career.

Edited by Singh bling
3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Teenage sports is actually about age fudging in all over world except developed nations

Nigeria has won 5 under 17 World cups in football .They never reached semi final or barely qualify at World Cup.  Clearly you cannot become so bad when you play at senior level.

Agricans are notroious for age fudging. Lots of them are 6-7 years older than their stated age. 

A Sudanese guy when to my high school. Rich kid. Parents owned like 3 childcare centres. Dude was legit 26 when he did high school rofl. Not even joking. 

When I last saw him about a year back, his clearly showed. He looks closer to 40 than to 30 as he was supposed to be.

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Age fudging is extremely beneficial in sports as well as in education, jobs particularly government. two years of fudging could be very helpful in career.

Yes that's true. I think his parents might have done that thinking if he doesn't succeed in sports he ll still have chance to appear for government job.

12 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Lot of the players fudge age in domestic but most them are filtered out at u16 level by BCCI every year by medical test. Like these.

https://sportzpoint.com/cricket/bcci-u-16-tournament-16-of-30-mumbai-players-proves-to-be-an-overage-in-bone-test/

https://www.amarujala.com/dehradun/under-16-cricket-32-players-failed-in-bone-test-in-dehradun

Bone density tests are never a 100% though..a leeway of +-2 years is expected. Youth football is rampant with overage players inspite of this

8 hours ago, raki05 said:

Yes he looks to be and bcci will dealt with it unlike pcb who kept hiding age for Naseem Shah inspite of knowing he is age fudger to get some brownie points in history book. Lol Pakistani are biggest age fudger on the planet , bcci is atleast do not hide and punish duely if found guilty. Atleast they don't connivance with age fudger or promote them to fudge age. Lol shadab 24, Iftikar  dadu 29.

But too late 

1 hour ago, Vickydev said:

Bone density tests are never a 100% though..a leeway of +-2 years is expected. Youth football is rampant with overage players inspite of this

Not at u16 level. At that level, it is quite accurate max 6 months here and there. That's why bcci does test at 16 and stopped testing at u19 level because they got sued by several players for age discrepancy coming from tw3 test at u19 level. This is the reason according to new bcci rule players who have not played u16 can only only play u19 for one year in domestic cricket.

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

I ll endorse this comment, always trust a Pakistani to learn about the dynamics of age fudging

Manjot Kalra, Hangar and alot of other age group asian players are guilty of this. 

Which is why these u19 tourneys mean nothing other thab finding some talent for the senior sides. 

52 minutes ago, the don said:

Manjot Kalra, Hangar and alot of other age group asian players are guilty of this. 

Which is why these u19 tourneys mean nothing other thab finding some talent for the senior sides. 

Agreed. Useless competition. Although at times we find some gems like pant last time. Gill Shaw sundar etc. 

I am sick of seeing age fudgers. Career ban should be considered for this blatant cheating. You are literally taking away opportunities from other genuine under 19 players who have come through via merit. 

54 minutes ago, the don said:

Manjot

Hangerakar - although speculative at this point apparently as he did past under 16 bone density test. 

Shaw I believe was age fudging too? 

1 hour ago, the don said:

If age fudging is actually taken seriously at appropriate levels, Pakistan cricket might shut shop. Naseem Shah abhi bhi 16-17 saal ka hai ye 19 saal ka hogaya ab 

2 hours ago, the don said:

Don't paint entire asian. Primarily it's pcb, bcb and afg board who promote age fudging forget about conducting bone test.