"Hardik Hardik" chants at stadiums

zen

30 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Must admit I’m liking this new version of SDP. If he replicate his talents in international cricket then we can dream of winning the 22 and 23 world cups

We are winning it all if poonda is captain or even if he performs like he has so far. Dude is mentally strong as phuck. If his body holds up we will win it all. 

Respect him. Just needs to cut down on some of the theatrics. 

3 hours ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Must admit I’m liking this new version of SDP. If he replicate his talents in international cricket then we can dream of winning the 22 and 23 world cups

I am happy to see him do well in club cricket. If he can play for India, I will consider that a bonus. 

7 hours ago, Jay said:

We are winning it all if poonda is captain or even if he performs like he has so far. Dude is mentally strong as phuck. If his body holds up we will win it all. 

Respect him. Just needs to cut down on some of the theatrics. 

He won't get ro bat against a weak pace bowling lineup like RR in proper international matches. 

Please don't hype him. 

15 minutes ago, Adamant said:

He won't get ro bat against a weak pace bowling lineup like RR in proper international matches. 

Please don't hype him. 

Tbh I don't even like him. I cant stand him but no it wasn't a weak lineup. Kuldeep owned stoicism the previous game. Pandya took him to the cleaners. Respect where respect is due. He also thrashed Cummins and hazlewood around in Australia in the odi series dettol. I repeat. I do not like him but he is handy and a good player to have. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Tbh I don't even like him. I cant stand him but no it wasn't a weak lineup. Kuldeep owned stoicism the previous game. Pandya took him to the cleaners. Respect where respect is due. He also thrashed Cummins and hazlewood around in Australia in the odi series dettol. I repeat. I do not like him but he is handy and a good player to have. 

Watch that innings again, he hardly hit cummins and Hazelwood. 

Also I was talking about pace lineup of Rajasthan. 

31 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Watch that innings again, he hardly hit cummins and Hazelwood. 

Also I was talking about pace lineup of Rajasthan. 

that may be but he is mentally strong and i like the quality. unlike kuli rohit who are both mentally weak in KO games.