Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He was the leader of dog whistling that lead to Kamlesh Tiwari’s murder. Now , showing some faux emotions. 

This guy is very chaalu. Well educated, argues well and elicits sympathy for himself in all kinds of situations.

Time to ban religion all together, get rid of this menace. Only then you can use heavy hand on these extremists, until then it will be seen as Hindu Modi vs Minorities. India is home to worlds largest population of left wing fascists who rile up minorities to make Modi look bad on world stage. India needs a leader who doesn't visit Mandir, Masjid, Gurdwara when it's election time. Pleasing gets you nowhere, makes you look weak.  This unparh jaahil country needs a revolution, so gutted. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Now reports saying he didn't make any post but only had Nupur's photo as his profile pic. So these 2 jihadis had to teach him a lesson, sar tan se juda style. 

Also it seems he was threatened by local Muslims and had even made complaints to the police but to no avail. 

Kannada TV channels are reporting that Kanhaiyyalal was arrested for his WA status and released on bail. He had received death threats and he went to the police and they just ignored him. Was a marked man for kasais. 

Isko duaon mein kounse log yaad rakhte hain?

Edited by coffee_rules

I am tired of this. year after year the same story. 

Those who think we can garner post-godhra type support again and think that this world is stupid then the end is very horrible for us to bear. We are all going to feel bad about what happens afterwards. But to avoid it, who is going to take steps? Left politicians? Parties representing the community? so called moderates who tacitly side with these?

As I said, I am tired. 

NS was absolutely wrong, no doubt in my mind but this is almost at the cusp of that anger on the other side. If you they touch NS, i dont know what will happen. Hutiye liftist want exactly that because thats the only way they can get relevance in the Indian politics and world's support in their fav. Post godhra works in their fav. 

Vultures saale.

Those of you do not know, hatya is equal to bramha paap. For generations you wont get your salvation. In hindu dharma, one is only allowed to defend. Only self defense is excused or niti baddha struggle with dharma paalan. Hindu dharma is not easy but thats the way it should be.

6 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Time to ban religion all together, get rid of this menace. Only then you can use heavy hand on these extremists, until then it will be seen as Hindu Modi vs Minorities. India is home to worlds largest population of left wing fascists who rile up minorities to make Modi look bad on world stage. India needs a leader who doesn't visit Mandir, Masjid, Gurdwara when it's election time. Pleasing gets you nowhere, makes you look weak.  This unparh jaahil country needs a revolution, so gutted. 

Just because some two ragged individuals believed in a 7th century sermon and ruthlessly killed an innocent man, doesn’t mean that the dharma that  I believe in is the root of all evils. Jaahil log kahan nahin hain. Atheist dictators are the worst perps of genocide. All inhumane teachings in all religions have to be abolished. 2 people in recent times were lynched in a gurdwara (one in the GT) for blasphemy, which was unheard of. This ISIS style beheading has to be dealt head on by attacking the dog whistlers who chant sar tan se juda, those who incite hatred with speeches in mosques.it is not the religion that is bad, but bad teachers. Reform is the only way ahead. 

11 hours ago, zen said:

To me this is a result of India overestimating itself when 

• the country is not designed for democracy (for a democracy to function as it should, it should have an accountable & responsible population. A part of population is simply 3rd world junk)
  • the country does not understand secularism (secularism basically means that people can pursue their faith, it does not mean moving away from religion, however a secular state has no bias towards any religion, or putting the majority under the scanner). The concept of secularism are more suited to countries where religion is imported. Countries like India are birth place of many religions

Democracy and secularism had to be done due to British Empire uniting the nation long before Nehru for trade purposes.

But, you have put it up perfectly.

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

Have a bad feeling that this Nupur fiasco has also put lives of our NRIs, Indian origin people in other countries at risk. These Islamists are batshit crazy, may just go on a stabbing spree if they spot an Indian crowd on the streets of London or NY. Just like they went after goras in peak ISIS wave stabbing/truck attack period. 

These 2 @$$holes should be killed in encounter badly atleast to satiate the anger ....or hand over them to udaypur public to burn those monsters alive.

"

There is nothing called radical Islam. It’s “Islam”.

Muslims are like a football team. The radical/terrorist are the 'strikers'. The extremists are 'midfielders' who feed the radicals. The 'defenders' are moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save Islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations.

They work as team though they create a perception that the 'defenders' have nothing to do with 'strikers' " ~ credit to GlassScallion2  for posting this football adequate analogy to explain on reddit

Edited by Texy

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They didn’t come in as jihadis screaming Allahu Akbar. They came in as a customer, gave measurements and killed him gruesomely. Didn’t have the heart to watch the video.

How do you stop such killings unless,

1. Track radicals by monitoring dog whistlers, mullahs who preach sar tan se juda

2. Shame liberals who support jihadis

3. Generally tell people this is not acceptable in India

I believe PM Modi should directly come forward and:

• He should directly declare a war against terrorism,
  • And announce Intelligence Operation on mass scale against all the Mullahs who preach any hate speech like Sar Tan Say Juda.
  • And take Congress and all other parties on board on this issue (and make new laws if necessary). 

A direct and an aggressive response from Modi is needed. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

NS was absolutely wrong, no doubt in my mind

NS was absolutely right, no doubt in my mind. 

I am a left liberal. I may not support injustices against normal Muslims, but I aggressively support all the criticism and blasphemy against the barbaric practices of religion of Islam. 

2 hours ago, Texy said:

"

There is nothing called radical Islam. It’s “Islam”.

Muslims are like a football team. The radical/terrorist are the 'strikers'. The extremists are 'midfielders' who feed the radicals. The 'defenders' are moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save Islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations.

They work as team though they create a perception that the 'defenders' have nothing to do with 'strikers' " ~ credit to GlassScallion2  for posting this football adequate analogy to explain on reddit

Although I want to protect the rights of normal Muslims as human beings, but unfortunately, what you stated above is also very much TRUE. 

But please don't only concentrate on applying force against Muslims, but the other thing which is needed is to Attack and Criticize religion of ISLAM directly (as NS did, but in much wiser and better way), and make people (including Muslims) aware of its evils. 

Hindu RW parties are only concentrating on actions against Muslims as community. While what I wish is 100s of times more Talk Shows where Islam is directly and openly criticized, and its evil teachings should be made clear to everyone.