Is Yuzi Chahal the worst fielder ever in Cricket ?

Number

1 hour ago, Number said:

I can't even think of anyone close.

Ticks all the boxes of what to be a bad fielder.

One of worst catchers ever if not the downright worst, poor thrower, can't run properly to chase the ball let alone slide or dive. 

Worst was seen yesterday when he knowingly didn't go for the catches couple of times.

Reham karo uss par if he dived for those catches; toot ke bikhar jaata. Yuzi woh traffic police hai jisko dead end pe bithaya jata hai usually, jaha per sabse kam traffic ho.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
2 minutes ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Reham karo uss par if he dived for those catches; toot ke bikhar jaata. Yuzi woh traffic police hai jisko dead end pe bithaya jata hai usually, jaha per sabse kam traffic ho.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Ye police hai isko toh khud security ki jaroorat hai. BC I thought Venkat Pathy Raju was last malnourished cricketer.

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ye police hai isko toh khud security ki jaroorat hai. BC I thought Venkat Pathy Raju was last malnourished cricketer.

Tabhi dead end pe patrolling karte hai janab. Har kisi gali naake se guzar ne ke baad hi kabhi kabhar, ghalti se ball uske paas jaati hai.

Uske baad bhi wo Boondi Raita faila deta hai.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

At least thrice yesterday I saw him deliberately not going for catches in the deep, twice in PP and once in Ashwin's 3rd or 4th over. Easily visible how he slowed down or changed direction to make it appear like it didn't carry to him, a player only does that when paralyzed by fear of failure, 3 times in one match!!! Pretty sure with any other player in the XI, they would have been legitimate chances, heck maybe even a couple of dollies. That alone warrants his permanent exclusion from our national side.

We have worse athletes than him, but no one remotely as bad on the field. This guy brings nothing as a fielder, he can't even catch straightforward ones, for all the flak some guys like Ashwin, Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah, Pujara etc get for their fitness/fielding they at least hold on to catches more often than not. I seriously don't recall Chahal ever completing a successful catch, like ever!!! Can forgive a poor/slow ground fielder if at least he can hold on to dollies, but not the case here. One wonders what he does in catching drills? 

High time he is kicked out, shameless with the bat, he would be number 11 in a team of number 11s (earlier this used to be said of Chris Martin), overrated one trick pony with the ball, worst international fielder/catcher since I started following cricket, mental midget (more so than others). And a loserish attitude, no shame even when under the pump. Can't hold the bat, never bothered to improve (unlike say the case of Bumrah who once upon a time was equally terrible), yet was fooling around in an ODI in Eng (2018) when he fluked a boundary, never mind that India was losing that game by a huge margin. Proper clown, irritating presence..wonder how trash like him has become indispensable for this Indian side. Don't they remember the kambal kutai the Aussies handed him last time we went there for white ball assignment?

Purge of Indian cricket must start with removing this trash so called cricketer from the national  setup, permanently. If he hasn't bothered to improve his batting, catching, attitude etc. after all these years, unlikely he ever will. Really though the 2019 WC SF was the end of him (single biggest reason for our defeat that day) but here we are!!!

Great post :congrats:

We might have won had we played Shami instead of him in the 2019 WC SF. Greatest selection blunder of all time. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

At least thrice yesterday I saw him deliberately not going for catches in the deep, twice in PP and once in Ashwin's 3rd or 4th over. Easily visible how he slowed down or changed direction to make it appear like it didn't carry to him, a player only does that when paralyzed by fear of failure, 3 times in one match!!! Pretty sure with any other player in the XI, they would have been legitimate chances, heck maybe even a couple of dollies. That alone warrants his permanent exclusion from our national side.

We have worse athletes than him, but no one remotely as bad on the field. This guy brings nothing as a fielder, he can't even catch straightforward ones, for all the flak some guys like Ashwin, Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah, Pujara etc get for their fitness/fielding they at least hold on to catches more often than not. I seriously don't recall Chahal ever completing a successful catch, like ever!!! Can forgive a poor/slow ground fielder if at least he can hold on to dollies, but not the case here. One wonders what he does in catching drills? 

High time he is kicked out, shameless with the bat, he would be number 11 in a team of number 11s (earlier this used to be said of Chris Martin), overrated one trick pony with the ball, worst international fielder/catcher since I started following cricket, mental midget (more so than others). And a loserish attitude, no shame even when under the pump. Can't hold the bat, never bothered to improve (unlike say the case of Bumrah who once upon a time was equally terrible), yet was fooling around in an ODI in Eng (2018) when he fluked a boundary, never mind that India was losing that game by a huge margin. Proper clown, irritating presence..wonder how trash like him has become indispensable for this Indian side. Don't they remember the kambal kutai the Aussies handed him last time we went there for white ball assignment?

Purge of Indian cricket must start with removing this trash so called cricketer from the national  setup, permanently. If he hasn't bothered to improve his batting, catching, attitude etc. after all these years, unlikely he ever will. Really though the 2019 WC SF was the end of him (single biggest reason for our defeat that day) but here we are!!!

Welcome back

Quality post as usual :congrats:

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

So, why have selectors and multiple team managements not been able to notice what a message board poster (albeit an unusually astute one) can see so clearly on TV.

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Spends more time with making Instagram videos with his wife then improving his skills 

worthless player

3-4 balls went to him. Bugger didn’t try once. Slow to react

slow runner

and doesn’t even try.

yet no one calls him out 

why?

For the same reason Bishnoi who performed better than him was dropped. Seniority & groupism running rampant with this indian side.