Indian squad for Wt20 announced.

the don

First round exit coming up I want Dravid and this ghatiya tm exposed again and become laughing stock to the world. So much of ipl hupleybaazi when you are going to select same **** over and over again. These idiots have set patterns for years and years and nothing gonna change irrespective of who is who in bcci , selection committee, tm. 

Edited by raki05
18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

All of you doomsday worshippers, You will be banned from all WC victory celebrations threads . Go India :cheer5:

I would love to if India still wins with that fissadi bowling lineup baring Bumrah. But I set my expectation carefully.post 2013 and most of the time team management nd bcci font disappoint.

Edited by raki05

Harshal Patel will be death bowling partner with Bumrah..4 slower balls..and 2 full tosses..no guarantee n batting from him..I want to draft Arshdeep ahead of him esp for death overs..but HP's so called batting prowess will give him an edge..

Jadeja hasnt done any wonders but his absence is making team look weak..Washy is also injured..else he could have bowled in PP..and gave batting option..in papers atleast..

Ashwin getting in due to his batting..hopefully he can bowl some carrom bowls in PP..

Chahal I dont like and Bishnoi could have been given a chance..but may be they think Large ground sin Aus..may save Chahal..+ so called experience

Axar Patel is ok..but his batting is untested in Aussie soil...so his Hooda's..

Overall..I will be surprised to see them even qualify for semi finals..with lack of batting depth..and penetration in bowling..however winning tosses and chasing may help them..the Aussie soil could be good for their strokeplay..

This is beyond favoritism. Bishnoi after that Pak performance had to play the next game. He didn't. Chahal despite the mediocre match losing performances alongwith Bhuvi are preferred.  KL included with no form behind him.Pant despite his failures selected again. Hooda who will be wasted is in the team too. Kya Mazak chal raha hai. There is no performance yardstick for this Stupid TM headed by Dravid. 

45 minutes ago, Lord said:

not 'experienced' enough

Experience shouldn't count more than current form & ability. Bhuvi is arguably the most experienced bowler in our T20 set up, Arshdeep out bowled him when it mattered. 

With Bishnoi India could have clearly got a better fielder, batter & arguably a better bowler. Huge miss here.

18 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What was Chetan Sharma smoking when he selected this squad. Only one fast bowler. What is point in having so many trundlers.

Why is Ashwin in the team. What is Hooda's role, he is unfit for lower order.

Awful squad.

That too in Aus conditions where we need Fast bowlers, this team seems to be one selected for BD pitch.

21 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

That too in Aus conditions where we need Fast bowlers, this team seems to be one selected for BD pitch.

Spot on, WTH is wrong with these morons. what is point in having all young fast bowler if you don't give them chance.

Ashwin is complete waste, I would have dropped Pant also and give DK the role for whole cup.If DK does not do well then Rahul is there as back up. Why have three wks in the squad and no fast bowlers or Bishnoi.

Samething they did 2019 world cup too. Too many WKs in the playing XI.