Siraj and Umran to travel with Rohit-led Team India in Bumrah's absence

raki05

i am not really sure what is the news -

first i feel SIRAJ may be in 15 ,ahead of Shammi as Shammi is not playing any match against Australia. Selectors have no clue how much in rhythm he is so probably Siraj is ahead of Shammi.

does the news say Umran and Siraj will be back up then or Kuldeep sen will also be back up then. shreyas iyer is definitely a back up.

the news is not clear .........

I am also not in favour of Karthick going ahead as other batsman playing for India look a shade better than him.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

They should try Tyagi, Mohsin and Khaleel as the 3 quicks in ODIs. 

Selectors have memory loss disorder. Kartik and Mavi are completely forgotten. One was India net bowler and one played for India A before his injury. Now they are recalling Rishi Dhawan. Better play Shivam Dubey than Dhawan.

58 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Selectors have memory loss disorder. Kartik and Mavi are completely forgotten. One was India net bowler and one played for India A before his injury. Now they are recalling Rishi Dhawan. Better play Shivam Dubey than Dhawan.

Kartik is in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy squad or not for UP ?

Hope the Trundlers are manhandled by other teams in T20 world cup and need to be kicked out like 2007 WI WC. The selectors and coach & his no names assistants need to be kicked out as well.  Dravid was at helm of the team then now as the Coach. Since the new coach and TM the selections has been bizarre and merry go around. Only constant being the Trundlers are getting countless chances and backing.

I would prefer we kicked out of T20 WC this year rather then ODI home WC.  

11 hours ago, Number said:

150K pacers are needed in nets for practice.

In matches we play 125K ones.

I found this funny......Yes this sounds funny and it would be funny if it were not the tragic truth. That is exactly why they are going - for net practice for the prima donna batsmen.

The prima donna batsmen know they will face a raring Starc and others and not be fed with the Bhuvaneshwar types by the opposition.