Dinesh Karthik when will the Torture end?

Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lord said:

had so many backers on ICF pre WC lol

Pant was always better option

I actually had backed him to do well but conditions here suit a 130-135 S/R player who can handle some pressure.  

Kartik is out of his depth here with facing pace & movement...  Not to mention his comical batting vs spin. 

More than anything his glove work is worse than what we saw with 20 year old Pant. 

Pant is Mark Boucher,  Rashid Latif type compared to him with gloves. 

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I actually had backed him to do well but conditions here suit a 130-135 S/R player who can handle some pressure.  

Kartik is out of his depth here with facing pace & movement...  Not to mention his comical batting vs spin. 

More than anything his glove work is worse than what we saw with 20 year old Pant. 

Pant is Mark Boucher,  Rashid Latif type compared to him with gloves. 

Not conditions issue. He just can't handle the pressure. Even against spin he couldn't rotate strike v SA.

Dropping easy catches. Gonna cost in semis

Absolute joke player, inspires no confidence. Idiot BD royally screwed up against this guy and it has been haunting us ever since. Needs to go out and NOW! Even if Pant scores 20 he will have done better than this fool. Royally choked when 2 off 2 were needed vs Pak, finisher my foot. Unfortunately Dravid and Rohit are filling up the team with trundlers, oldies and TTFs.

9 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Pant has shown nothing in his T20 career but Karthik has been a disappointment so far on the WC.Imo we need to move on from PAnt and find a better WK for LOI cricket and keep Pant for Test cricket.

Samson says 'Hi'.    Additionaly, if KL starts keeping again, it could be great. 

India was going to move away from DK even if he had a good game here. But now he has forced the issue with subpar wicket keeping.

2 catches dropped

2 stumpings missed

2 direct hits missed from close quarter

Gave him benefit of doubt in the first match. He had opportunity to redeem himself against SA, He wasted that too. But why is Pant failing in any opportunity he gets. His failures against Western Australia didn't help either him or India one bit. Ideally i don't want either of them. But between these 2 Pant is least likely to choke even with his mediocre career.

27 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India was going to move away from DK even if he had a good game here. But now he has forced the issue with subpar wicket keeping.

2 catches dropped

2 stumpings missed

2 direct hits missed from close quarter

Gave him benefit of doubt in the first match. He had opportunity to redeem himself against SA, He wasted that too. But why is Pant failing in any opportunity he gets. His failures against Western Australia didn't help either him or India one bit. Ideally i don't want either of them. But between these 2 Pant is least likely to choke even with his mediocre career.

Don't be so sure. He might play entire tourney

Samson was best option but Pant is better than KKD