BCCI Fires the Selectors… Breaking News!

asterix

So much talent...

Shiv Sunder Das, currently with Punjab as their batting coach, is likely to apply while from West Zone Nayan Mongia, Sameer Dighe, Ramesh Powar and Salil Ankola are being spoken of as likely aspirants. Rajesh Chauhan from Central Zone and Mithun Manhas from North are among those wanting to apply reportedly.

:sick:

On 11/19/2022 at 7:53 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Curious to know what kind of interview they do before selecting these bozos? Do they give example scenario and ask them how they would handle? or they ask some  simple questions like below?

rajeeeeneee.png

Man, I miss Lollu sabha..Basterds used to make fun of everyone, every movie, any scene (senti or otherwise) every actor and pulled no punches. :lol:

Edited by Stan AF
1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Oh Naay Mangaya wants to be a selector now... How can I forget this 90s gem from him?. He and the disastrous prabhakar batted everyone to death by boredom in this game. Clear case of matchfixing perhaps???. who knows.

Mongia was soft banned on suspicion of match fixing. He wasn't officially banned, but captain Sachin was very clear with the selectors that he didn't want Mongia in the side. Mongia went and cried to the media but luckily the selectors were firm and his career was finished once for all. Now this same Mongia wants to come back as a selector? No thanks!

9 minutes ago, nevada said:

Mongia was soft banned on suspicion of match fixing. He wasn't officially banned, but captain Sachin was very clear with the selectors that he didn't want Mongia in the side. Mongia went and cried to the media but luckily the selectors were firm and his career was finished once for all. Now this same Mongia wants to come back as a selector? No thanks!

Did Sachin really want Mongia out. Sachin has to given all the credit for weeding out these useless creatures like Mongia.

22 minutes ago, nevada said:

I still cannot forgive the asssshoole for unnecessarily skying wasim akram in chennai 1999. We were going good till then.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

I still cannot forgive the asssshoole for unnecessarily skying wasim akram in chennai 1999. We were going good till then.

And the four Karnataka bowlers - Sunil Joshi, Kumble, Srinath and VP mustered just 4 runs after Sachin got out. Colossal loss. Rubbing salt on wounds Chennai crowd gave a standing ovation to Pakistanis going on a victory lap! :wall:

Just now, singhvivek141 said:

The deadline to submit applications for the post of selectors ended on Monday. Among big names. Former India cricketers Nayan Mongia, Maninder Singh, Shivsundar Das, Hemang Badani, Subroto Banerjee and Ajay Ratra submitted their applications.

Other applicants include Atul Wassan, Ajay Ratra, Nikhil Chopra, Gyanendra Pandey, Pravanjan Mullick, Rashmi Ranjan Parida, Sanjay Raul, Saradindu Mukherjee, Subhomoy Das and D Vasu.

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

The deadline to submit applications for the post of selectors ended on Monday. Among big names. Former India cricketers Nayan Mongia, Maninder Singh, Shivsundar Das, Hemang Badani, Subroto Banerjee and Ajay Ratra submitted their applications.

Other applicants include Atul Wassan, Ajay Ratra, Nikhil Chopra, Gyanendra Pandey, Pravanjan Mullick, Rashmi Ranjan Parida, Sanjay Raul, Saradindu Mukherjee, Subhomoy Das and D Vasu.

Yuck:sick:

Edited by Suhaan
4 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

This is compilation of out and out mediocrity. Atul Wassan is the only player from the list who was talented.

Vengsarkar was one of the best selectors. I think if I am not wrong it was him who wanted to make selectors a paid job. Too many useless players are applying for the job. They need to amend , these guys have to be selectors for their states or zones before they can apply.

Who is going to finalize the list?

33 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Vengsarkar was one of the best selectors. I think if I am not wrong it was him who wanted to make selectors a paid job. Too many useless players are applying for the job. They need to amend , these guys have to be selectors for their states or zones before they can apply.

Who is going to finalize the list?

it isnt a paid job?