Gambhir v Kohli drama (Part 95)

sage

I did not watch the fight live but based on various videos below is my interpretation: 

* LSG (GG) silences crowd at B’lore 

* When RCB gets into a winning position at Lucknow, they start to sledge the LSG tailenders Haq and Mishra 

* During the post match handshake, Haq and Kohli exchange words. Mayers tries to have a word with Kohli too

* GG goes to pull out Mayers. And then there is a tussle b/w Haq and Kohli. This time GG gets carried away too. Mishraji, who was probably sledged during the match, gets involved too at some point

Against Pakistan he will be their chaddi buddies and laugh and joke after a finals loss but will show his attitude and arrogance in IPL against Indian players.

Also why the hell is Gambhir still an MP, the uncouth loudmouth should be stripped of his MP post so he can concentrate on his cricket activities. Giving BJP a bad name

Edited by LordPrabhzy

14 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Gambhir is a senior counterpart of the two and is a coach now. He really needs to behave like a more mature guy. None of his contemporaries get into arguments like him.

Seems to have anger issues,but Koolie has a habit of going after his own mates

I can never forget how fakohli mocked and abused Ashwin for his mankading stuff

Or maybe you can't count out IPL script as well

IPL these days have become more drama than cricket with moron commentators like akash Chopra,Karthik etc

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Seems to have anger issues,but Koolie has a habit of going after his own mates

I can never forget how fakohli mocked and abused Ashwin for his mankading stuff

Or maybe you can't count out IPL script as well

IPL these days have become more drama than cricket with moron commentators like akash Chopra,Karthik etc

Yes Gambhir never sledges his own mates unless its moron kohli. The way this kohli sledges his own team mates one day he will get slapped like sreesanth and then will go on hiding. Gambhir had anger issues but he was never behaved like an ugly smug to his own team mates. Kohli has fake bravado i remember pakistani public, players abusing him during ct final but this chewtiya just bent his head and walked way atleast Shami protested to their fans. Chokli can only abuse indian fans and players as he knows no one will retaliate.

Edited by raki05

7 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Against Pakistan he will be their chaddi buddies and laugh and joke after a finals loss but will show his attitude and arrogance in IPL against Indian players.

Also why the hell is Gambhir still an MP, the uncouth loudmouth should be stripped of his MP post so he can concentrate on his cricket activities. Giving BJP a bad name

Gambhir uses money earned through cricket in doing charity and philanthropic work.  He funds the education of CRPF martyr's children.