Rohit Sharma reportedly drove from Mumbai to Pune in his Lamborgini at speeds upto 215 kmph and got 3 challans for speeding

4 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

one good thing i realized is that it's a home cup so they can go home once in a while and spend time with family - helps with the mental health.

I hope he comes out all guns blazing like he has done this WC but that venue Dharamshala which is chilly and ball moves a lot, I have serious doubts. Who in their right mind would chose that venue against this team. Chennai rakh lete. 

3 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I hope he comes out all guns blazing like he has done this WC but that venue Dharamshala which is chilly and ball moves a lot, I have serious doubts. Who in their right mind would chose that venue against this team. Chennai rakh lete. 

group game though.

should be a good test.

should face fire in the group games rather than KOs.

we have netherlands, bang, sl so should get in comfortably.

Reckless Rohit.

Not condoning what he did, but if you are from Mumbai and are used to doing 20-40 klicks and you find your self on a weekday in the afternoon on the Mumbai Pune Express highway devoid of trucks , you never realise when the 70 becomes an 80 becomes a 100.

The only thing that brings you back to is that automatic beeping of the safety speed limit being breached. Set at 80 or 100 for most vehicles. 

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Speeding with a lambo has its own thrill, nothing to do with urgency

Yes, but those speeds should be achieved on racetracks and not on public roads... Also, he needs to have social responsibility for (1) public safety and (2) his own safety in the middle of a world tournament where he is representing 1.3B people

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

200 kph is about 115 mph - while not super crazy, on Indian roads its definitely hazardous.  Dude is middle aged now with a kid.  I've done stupid stuff like this in my teens and 20s.  But what the*** Brohit.  Grow up.

Lol no , dont compare a comman man such as you with Rohit. No lol you doing this means nothing, he is an important person in the middle of public eye. It is super crazy everywhere btw 200 kph , 130 to 160 kph is the highest restricted speed limits anywhere unless its an unrestricted section where every tom dick and Harry Potter can drive as fast as they want, that is very unspecial and common occurrence.

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

200 kph is about 115 mph - while not super crazy, on Indian roads its definitely hazardous.  Dude is middle aged now with a kid.  I've done stupid stuff like this in my teens and 20s.  But what the*** Brohit.  Grow up.

The max speed I have done is 85mph as fines are too hefty here in UK. Normally in open motorways, I put it in cruise control and relax :becky: