Sikander Bakht on Geo News : " Boycott of Pakistan players in IPL has left us unprepared to compete in World Cup like events. If ICC does not intervene, then Pak should quit being an ICC member "

28 minutes ago, nevada said:

Hell no! All their Virat love and brotherly affectation is for making inroads into the IPL. But the gates should be permanently closed for them. They have their billion dollar PSL anyway, so why do they care about the IPL?

I dont really follow the IPL, but I can respect that.

At the end of the day, its you guys that need to enjoy what the IPL is and if that means no Pakistan players, then thats good.

The irony is that I wish so much that Indian players could play in the BBL in Australia, it would definitely make me interested in following it a lot more. Its a total shame that Indian players cant play in it.

41 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Do those that follow the IPL on here want Pakistan players in the IPL?

As an aside I don’t follow the IPL, and also don’t want them here. They boycotted IPL back then.  

Pancho hamara bat, hamare ‘wickuts’, maidan hamara, phir begani shaadi mein Sikandar diwana? 

As they the say in the elite and sophisticated circles I move in - bhag (pronounced ‘bhug’) bsdk. 

Sikander Bakht should be happy that India allows medical tourism from Pakistan despite its anti-India terror activities.

Last year his daughter underwent bone marrow transplant in Bengaluru and was cured of a life threatening condition.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/cities/bengaluru-news/2yearold-pakistani-child-undergoes-bone-marrow-transplant-in-bengaluru-101666169458388-amp.html

Edited by AuxiliA
7 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Sikander Bakht should be happy that India allows medical tourism from Pakistan despite its anti-India terror activities.

Last year his daughter underwent bone marrow transplant in Bengaluru and was cured of a life threatening condition.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/cities/bengaluru-news/2yearold-pakistani-child-undergoes-bone-marrow-transplant-in-bengaluru-101666169458388-amp.html

All I can say is extremely ungrateful ba.stard

3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Do those that follow the IPL on here want Pakistan players in the IPL?

I don't really care one way or the other. Most of their players are probably decent people, but on the other hand I don't want a bunch of Pakistani nationals moving freely in India.

2 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Jis thali mein khana usini ched karna....