Money Can Buy You Happiness, Hardik Pandya, But Only So Much!!!

zubinpepsi

22 minutes ago, Lord said:

We literally lost the WC because of his stupdity. And then he misses all the games and is magically fit for IPL.

People aren't dumb.

We must thank Ha Pa. Were he not injured, we would have never ‘discovered’ Shami’s golden arm of 2023.

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

We must thank Ha Pa. Were he not injured, we would have never ‘discovered’ Shami’s golden arm of 2023.

Which is precisely why there is so much hate for him.. When he deems himself fit, he thinks he can just waltz into the side and a player like Shami should sit out

Edited by bowl_out

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I don't think he ever had love even before this episode because of the way he acted. 

this level of "hate" is nothing. deserves quite a bit more, as long as it does not stray into matters like complexion, etc. one can criticize any trait related to cricket -- that can be both physical (e.g., glass body) or mental (e.g., arrogance) or something else

4 minutes ago, Vijy said:

this level of "hate" is nothing. deserves quite a bit more, as long as it does not stray into matters like complexion, etc. one can criticize any trait related to cricket -- that can be both physical (e.g., glass body) or mental (e.g., arrogance) or something else

I remember him making fun of vijay Shankar once with some gesture.

2 hours ago, New guy said:

First time since IPL started, I am not supporting MI.

:Cry:

I can't see :mi: recovering from this loss.

Levity aside, why are you not supporting :mi: ? Let me guess, because obnoxious owner decided to replace a non obnoxious and out of form (captaincy wise) captain with an obnoxious captain who has done things right the last few IPLs?

Great reason to hate on the team.

It's like saying I hate my country because the political party I support isn't in power. :eyebrows:

The thing is that whoever Ambani poaches from GT ends up messing MI. 

In 2022, GT was going to sign Ishan Kishan but Ambani intervened telling Kishan not to join GT and MI will pick him up at the auction. That promise cost MI dearly as a substantial part of its budget went towards Kishan (with other teams knowing what Ambani would do). Since then Kishan has mostly messed MI on the field as well (the high amount paid also probably created pressure on him).

In 2024, Ambani poached the 2022-23 GT captain and as destiny may have it, he is likely to mess MI as well. 

In short, Ambani bro do not mess with GT! 

PS And Pandya needs to learn a lesson as well. When he was down and out (MI dumped him too), GT not only supported him but also made him captain. It is probably not right to leave a team that backed him when he needed the most support.

Maybe he could not say “no” to Ambani but that is his problem. While a player is free to go where he wants to go per interest shown him in, one has to see the big picture and the level of support as well. 

When he was GT’s captain, I gave him many tactical inputs. It is not happening now. No more cricketing inputs to him.

Edited by zen