Suggest sites for a new capital

surajmal

27 minutes ago, velu said:

Any reason ? :woot:

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Coimbatore

I'll give it a shot.

Better Sambhar for starters, not the sweet version they serve in Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Yam a secret Idli/Dosa connoisseur and also hates Mumbai street food. Kovai cuisine is good actually, esp the non-veg fare. 

Manchester of India? Yam loves clothes.

Motor racing capital of India, Yam is into that sport.

Beautiful scenery. 

Closer to her favourite team :csk: which she won't admit cos of ego. Chennai too obvious. 

Why would you want our politicians out of the pollution of Delhi? With the amount of corruption that they do, they have earned the right to stay in Delhi :p:

If someone like me were to be the PM, the capital would need to be moved to a nicer (less polluted) place :nod:

26 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Oh and did I mention Jaipur was recently given the tag of a world heritage city by the UNESCO. Only two cities from India have been given the honor so far. 

All the more reason to not make it the capital. We need a bureaucratic set up. Something on the lines of Gandhinagar/Chandigarh and not a tourist hotspot.

@velu too

Coimbatore has wide roads. Good hospitals. Fairly scenic. Relatively low crime. Good air to breathe for the most part. And the SEZ they've set up has made maximum use of the limited support the Make in India campaign has lent to local manufacturers. They've managed to draw in a lot of FII and start many new industries.

A generally well governed city.

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

@velu too

Coimbatore has wide roads. Good hospitals. Fairly scenic. Relatively low crime. Good air to breathe for the most part. And the SEZ they've et up has made maximum use of the limited support the Make in India campaign has lent to local manufacturers. They've managed to draw in a lot of FII and start many new industries.

A generally well governed city.

i will vacuum seal 2kgs of mysorepak and courier it to you :icflove:

53376135.cms?width=1200&height=1200