Times Now: Sehwag Frontrunner to become HC

20 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

He could be but I might be harsh but he does not deserve for his stupid comments recently.

He is still funny and gives us good laugh but he has gone overboard a lot since he has been given mic by Star.

People might come out and say "dude he has that Harayanvi mindset." Well you can still control yourself at times and not go over board.

Just for his crap he did recently, he should be disqualified right away. He can reapply in future and I will love to read his one line resume then and select him, but not now.

he appears that he dont care , deep down who knows ..

48 laws of power ;-)

10 minutes ago, velu said:

200% :dance::dance:

we need some cool coach..

PS:-

dhoni kicked out sehwag ..

lets see what sehwag will do to dhoni :fear:

Well dhoni came to his school few months back... they are on good note

So dhoni will get extension till 2023:om:

He underestimated SL before Ind-SL game n made statement n we got whacked

Then this baap beta comment before ind-pak game

When he was given captaincy in bangladesh for one test when dhoni was injured, he said he didnt take bangladesh srsly and bang almost put us to wall

Then his love for ishant sharma

We cant have a coach who doesnt even respect opposition

Republic TV is also reporting the same, that Sehwag is favorite to become coach. 

http://www.republicworld.com/s/1717/anil-kumble-quits-as-the-coach-of-indian-cricket-team

Sources tell Republic TV that former batsman Virender Sehwag is the frontrunner to be India's next coach. They add that Kumble is yet to decide whether or not he will be a part of the coaches' interviews to be held on Wednesday.

Indian cricket next  WWE with Sehwag talking smack and then fans cheering him or booing him....maybe good entertainment for some but sorry not a fan 

Actually the reverse could happen. Once Viru gets the responsibility, he won't bad mouth opposition...

Look, mind games is part of modern cricket... I'm okay with Viru playing mind games, as long as he doesn't use crass metaphors or village level talk when he becomes Coach (tough ask?)...

6 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

would language be an issue. I dont know if Sehwag knows English well, but guys like Murali, Ashwin may not know Hindi. Just guessing

He might not even  field Ashwin as he doesn't consider off spiners bowlers. Which is good considering the spin tack bully Ashwin is.