Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Rahul Dravid will not travel with Team India on overseas tours

"Dravid's contract issues are all sorted. He has a two-year full-time contract [India A and U-19]. He has said that he is not available for tours abroad [senior team]. He does not want to hang around," said Vinod Rai, the chief of the Committee of Administrators [CoA].

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/rahul-dravid-not-to-travel-with-team-india-on-overseas-tours

On 7/22/2017 at 10:21 AM, kubrickian said:

He is much better off working with youngsters who will still respect his input than the superstars with bloated egos in Indian team who think they are too good to listen to coaches.

I think we are bad mouthing others because of 1 superstar.. this is unfair to others but i see what you are saying

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Dravid needs to be brought in as coach ASAP

Kick-out Shastri

And curtail Kohli's selection power over starting XI

Dravid himself refused to coach the senior team plus he would have been our batting consultant along with Zaheer as our bowling consultant but cheerleader rejected the idea and brought B.Arun.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Dravid himself refused to coach the senior team plus he would have been our batting consultant along with Zaheer as our bowling consultant but cheerleader rejected the idea and brought B.Arun.

Stop this all bullshit of cheerleader. Just say clearly that kohli refused dravid and zak. Even cheerleeder is selected by kohli himself and kumble too was kicked cause of him. Why troll cheerleader? Did he tell select him as coach? Kohli made him so blame kohli for kicking kumble and selecting this clueless coach.

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Stop this all bullshit of cheerleader. Just say clearly that kohli refused dravid and zak. Even cheerleeder is selected by kohli himself and kumble too was kicked cause of him. Why troll cheerleader? Did he tell select him as coach? Kohli made him so blame kohli for kicking kumble and selecting this clueless coach.

I have blamed Kohli before and if you think Kohli selected Bharat Arun or Sanjay Bangar as bowling or assistant coaches then I would like to inform you that coach brings his coaching staff with him it happened previously as well Greg Chappel had his support staff same was with Kirsten and Fletcher.Shastri believes that B.Arun knows the system well as he has been with the Nca or Bcci setup for 15 years and knows the players more than he does and just cause Arun is not a big name no questions should be asked.

Dravid cant help this team. He was poor against spin as well. Also this team doesn’t believe in preparation. Classic example of preparation was Sachin asking siva to bowl in rough and he swept Warne in Chennai. Can’t they do that with ? By practicing by asking someone other than Ashwin to bowl in rough and play ?

8 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I have blamed Kohli before and if you think Kohli selected Bharat Arun or Sanjay Bangar as bowling or assistant coaches then I would like to inform you that coach brings his coaching staff with him it happened previously as well Greg Chappel had his support staff same was with Kirsten and Fletcher.Shastri believes that B.Arun knows the system well as he has been with the Nca or Bcci setup for 15 years and knows the players more than he does and just cause Arun is not a big name no questions should be asked.

so you feel shastri didn't talk with kohli before selecting arun and bangar? LOL

Edited by Nikola

9 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

So according to you the support staff is also hired by Kohli didn’t knew about it.

surely shastri might have suggested it but kohli will have his say in this. If he can kick kumble and choose shastri type of coach then he can do anything.

32 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

It’s better that he grooms our Under 19 or India A players they can learn more from him.

Then lose all the fire in their belly by hanging around with Tracer Bullet. 

Pant is going another Pappu Patel from the little what I saw.