Positive / Sporting Comments Thread

zen

pandya's innings was reminiscent of mehmood's effort in 1998,i thought he could have trusted shami bit more instead of going for everything after bhuvi's wicket

after a long time sas have got proper spinner in Maharaj,he was impressive in his short spell

Bhuvi looks a classy player when he plays cover drives ,played a good innings 

SA effectively 115/0 .... Great position to be in esp with batting expected to get relatively easy on Day 3. If they play sensibly, could easily add 300 more runs, effectively be at 400+, tomorrow 

With 13 overs remaining, Ind could consider bringing Ashwin in for 3-5 overs to pick up wkts

Edited by zen
2 minutes ago, zen said:

SA effectively 115/0 .... Great position to be in esp with batting expected to get relatively easy on Day 3. If they play sensibly, could easily add 300 more runs, effectively be at 400+, tomorrow 

With 13 overs remaining, Ind should consider bringing Ashwin in for 3-5 overs 

I guess India should try short ball strategy if pitch competely flattens out. There is good bounce available and 1 spell of good short bowling can bring required breakthrough.

Have to see how much purchase Ashwin can he get here. 

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

But how can we stay positive, when captain kohli drops two batters Rahul, rahane both having textbook technique perfectly suited for the format and one even averages 70 in sa to accommodate hack like dhawan

Huh? You're supposed to kiss Kohlis ass all the time. How dare you criticize him? Now what will those dhoni chamchas accuse you of?

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I guess India should try short ball strategy if pitch competely flattens out. There is good bounce available and 1 spell of good short bowling can bring required breakthrough.

Have to see how much purchase Ashwin can he get here. 

Yes. But it has to be a well planned effort. Against the run of play, Pandya (golden arm?) picks up Markham, who was looking dangerous in the middle 

13 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Huh? You're supposed to kiss Kohlis ass all the time. How dare you criticize him? Now what will those dhoni chamchas accuse you of?

Some dhoni chamchas like that "taklya" are getting desperate, but chill as much as i love captain kohli I have had criticized kohli captaincy for like thousand times on many occasions like  when he dropped umesh and shami who both averages 20 vs Pakistan on fast and bouncy track in CT final  for ashwin who averages 37 against the same team, batting second in it, sacking  Kumble( guy who I have deep respect right from his playing days) as a coach etc.