Everyone take a Chill Pill... We performed decently well.

The thing is, it is a short series, 3 matches, already 1 down, and expectations were to win for the first time in SA, a draw will be commendable but will be feel rather underwhelming 

A 4 match series, then many positives since another 3 matches left

but 3 match series, no time for mistakes

Agreed. Batsman could have applied better but it was expected. In Hindsight and in first sight we should have played Rahul and Rahane, but realistically speaking, the result would have been much different.

some right moves by Kohli and some wrong moves. But match is lost by some poor batting collectively. I will not blame bowlers for the first innings.

Keep the oppositions to under 300 is good. I will take that any day on our first performance. No way bowlers did anything bad. It was the batting

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

Sorry, this is not called performing well. But yes, nothing outrageous has happened, these are tough series for everyone and will really test our abilities. 

Lets fight back in the next one. Its not all over yet.

This is performing well.

Winning would have been performing exceptionally.

This is all well and good. At least we gave a fight.

Not really...fk these moral victories and well fought attitude....problem with Indian culture....winning is not important participation is..blah blah blah.....no champion ever came out of this mindset.

When we bundled South Africa allout for 130...the sharks should have smelled blood and should have thrown everything at it to win the game....totally gutted and so should the team for messing up a golden opportunity...hope they have the mental strength to bounce back from

it and from what I have seen that is one positive aspect of this team.