Poyyz 74 all out Laugh loud

Number

I obviously don’t want Pakistan to win but atleast if they put up a fight I can console

myself that they might have improved and probably beat us fair but when ever they embarrass themselves like business as usual,the CT loss hurts even more....Seriously that was my Dhoni bowling in England moment with Virat Kohli especially post match presentation.

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Omg enjoy the pak performance. But you guys still bleating over one game ages ago. 

This is vclassic pak batting . Love it lol

What ages ago? India lost humiliatingly against Pakistan and also against SL in CT held just 5-6 months back. 

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Pakistan mein talent ki kami nahi. Hindustan se jyada talent hai. :biggrin:

First defeat Afghan talent. :dance:

Dude, their levels of delusion are in the power of n.

If you have spare time, check GAME ON HAI on Youtube by Nouman Niaz, Head of PTV sports. You'll cringe after watching it, they included greats like Chappell, Sir Viv, Sanath with ex Pak cricketers & this Niaz fellow runs the show like old buddies are meeting for a drink. Seriously.

42 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

yeah...one of the reasons to never ever expect  a lot from BCCI & CO. Not having even the common sense to assume that chasing any descent total against Pakistan would have been huge pressure and there by opting to chase in an all important final against arch rivals.  

Lol what has bcci got to do with this?  It's team management captain and coach stuff. 

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol what has bcci got to do with this?  It's team management captain and coach stuff. 

That's why ' BCCI & CO '. BCCI and above said entities have some relations & interactions. Isn't it?Naturally the president,selection committee members etc etc  of the 'money minded  BCCI too have indirect influences on the team results.That is what I intended.For instance, don't the BCCI have the indirect blame on  the 'lack of essential preparations' for the SAF tour???