We will get a world domianting ODI team if we fix our middle and lower order batting !!!

velu

Top #3 batsmen well set.

We can pick 4 world class bowlers for any condition. 

And pandya as 5th bowler allrounder.

3 batsmen + 4 bowlers + 1 allroudner = 8 slots fixed

We need 2 more batsmen to assemble a world doainating ODI team to the likes of 2000s aussie team. 

PS:-

Dhoni slot is fixed to the team with  fevicol . No use in bothering abt it , good or bad :p: 

aa2.PNG?itok=93Eo6lkC

18 minutes ago, SUMO said:

No 4 to 7 ... Rahane dhoni jadhav pandya (all are average /mediocre)

Bhuvi is also good in some parts only.

5 places are still sub standard thats a huge gaping hole. Not a world winning side.

Rahane dhoni jadhav I agree with but somehow I feel pandya is taking things for granted he should definitely be amongst the scheme of the things ., to make him feel a little heat Vijay shankar can also be tried,h however Vijay shankar himself deserves a chance purely because of his good domestic performance

Edited by Suhaan
17 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Rahane dhoni jadhav I agree with but somehow I feel pandya is taking things for granted he should definitely be amongst the scheme of the things ., to make him feel a little heat Vijay shankar can also be tried,h however Vijay shankar himself deserves a chance purely because of his good domestic performances

Shanker can take jadhav's place....

Someone who can fix his position in the team as batsman alone. 

His bowling is inferior to pandya, could be 6th bowling option.

But having him settled in the side will change the dynamics of the team.

Pandya will face threat from jaddu, shami or pant. At the moment he is getting free run posing as an allrounder.

To me the obvious solution is to have lokesh batting at number 6 instead of manish/jadhav and Gill at number 4(cant be worse than rahane, kartik.) This way you have middle order satbility in kohli, gill, dhoni (accept the fact that he will never be dropped), lower order power hitting in pandya and lokesh, plus dhawan and rohit can score big once settled. 

11 hours ago, Silva said:

To me the obvious solution is to have lokesh batting at number 6 instead of manish/jadhav and Gill at number 4(cant be worse than rahane, kartik.) This way you have middle order satbility in kohli, gill, dhoni (accept the fact that he will never be dropped), lower order power hitting in pandya and lokesh, plus dhawan and rohit can score big once settled. 

instead of Gill, mayank would be a sane option....and vijay shankar should fill Kedar's place (As we need back up to hardik, as he cannot complete his quota )