Jump to content
LORD_analyst

DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Number said:

Dhoni, CSK captain: If you see their bowling line-up, it was definitely swinging a bit more for Ankit. From a captain's perspective, you want to take as many wickets upfront. So sending in Bhajji and Chahar creates chaos. The bowlers all of a sudden bowl yorkers and bouncers. When batsmen are batting, they stick to a good line and length, but against Bhajji and Chahar, they lose their line and lengths, instead of sticking to the plan.

 

1126.gif

and this guy was our test captain. 

 

 

 

Thats why He decided to bowl on 1st day at Lords to unsettle Cook and Co.  This type of gimmicks only work in IPL. I still remember his move to send Jaddu over Yuvraj in must win game against England in 2009 Wt20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Number said:

Dhoni, CSK captain: If you see their bowling line-up, it was definitely swinging a bit more for Ankit. From a captain's perspective, you want to take as many wickets upfront. So sending in Bhajji and Chahar creates chaos. The bowlers all of a sudden bowl yorkers and bouncers. When batsmen are batting, they stick to a good line and length, but against Bhajji and Chahar, they lose their line and lengths, instead of sticking to the plan.

 

1126.gif

and this guy was our test captain. 

 

 

 

This guy isn't dumb. What's irritating is he's so stubborn that he won't admit his mistakes. In this instance , the decision came out well. If it hadn't he would have blamed the others and still backed his decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

This guy isn't dumb. What's irritating is he's so stubborn that he won't admit his mistakes. In this instance , the decision came out well. If it hadn't he would have blamed the others and still backed his decision.

a thought out strategy is not a  mistake specially if it works 

an idea will always be evaluated on its success but mistake is something else.....

 

His ideas have worked very well in LOI and failed in test cricket coz both work in diff way which is also the case with kohli who captaincy work in test but looks clueless in LOI scenario 

 

Why shud he admit for a mistake he hasnt done, its an idea n idea can fir or misfire 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Number said:

Dhoni, CSK captain: If you see their bowling line-up, it was definitely swinging a bit more for Ankit. From a captain's perspective, you want to take as many wickets upfront. So sending in Bhajji and Chahar creates chaos. The bowlers all of a sudden bowl yorkers and bouncers. When batsmen are batting, they stick to a good line and length, but against Bhajji and Chahar, they lose their line and lengths, instead of sticking to the plan.

 

1126.gif

and this guy was our test captain. 

 

 

 

would he have said the same had Finch taken that dolly second ball from Bhajji?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

a thought out strategy is not a  mistake specially if it works 

an idea will always be evaluated on its success but mistake is something else.....

 

His ideas have worked very well in LOI and failed in test cricket coz both work in diff way which is also the case with kohli who captaincy work in test but looks clueless in LOI scenario 

 

Why shud he admit for a mistake he hasnt done, its an idea n idea can fir or misfire 

 

 

Not saying because of this single incident..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, rkt.india said:

would he have said the same had Finch taken that dolly second ball from Bhajji?

dhoni is the luckiest cricketer on planet....that explains why he failed in test matches in contrary to pyjama party slogging in loi....coz luck doesn't take u far in test cricket........in test match u are continually tested for 5 days- abudance  of talent and hard-work is required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

dhoni just farted, well u know the person who inhaled that fart.....one and only @Rasgulla

:hysterical: Piss analyst is so triggered that he keeps mentioning me in every other post. Loving it :phehe: Go ahead !!!  

 

At the end of the day I rickrolled your stupid thread that you ll never recover from that. :cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know how many of you guys saw it yesterday, this was epic, oversmart dhoni thought he is some distance away from the stumps when the throw came in and just blindly threw the ball towards stump instead of collecting and flicking the bails off lol :hatsoff::hahaha:e3b5f2dcbc782101e76c54a014ab48a1.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A311 using Tapatalk
 

Edited by speedheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, speedheat said:

Don't know how many of you guys saw it yesterday, this was epic, oversmart dhoni thought he is some distance away from the stumps when the throw came in and just blindly threw the ball towards stump instead of collecting and flicking the bails off lol :hatsoff::hahaha:e3b5f2dcbc782101e76c54a014ab48a1.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A311 using Tapatalk
 

Slam dunk...must be a part of some strategy :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Garuda said:

Seems more like Sachin and his Sachinistas. Also gutter level mentality from you. No wonder your team sucked this IPL

lmao.....go flash around ur pubes like a hillybilly coz u have won a trophy in t-20 league... nobody gives a rat's as*s about ipl......let's see what thaila dhoni does in international cricket....till then, hold on to ur sambar dripping lungi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

lmao.....go flash around ur pubes like a hillybilly coz u have won a trophy in t-20 league... nobody gives a rat's as*s about ipl......let's see what thaila dhoni does in international cricket....till then, hold on to ur sambar dripping lungi.

Piss analyst took a big L with this thread and his bangladeshi brother @speedheat is used as Test rat:giggle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Looks like u have Inhaled too much fart...:phehe:..breath in some fresh air kiddo:nevermind:

 

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

lmao.....go flash around ur pubes like a hillybilly coz u have won a trophy in t-20 league... nobody gives a rat's as*s about ipl......let's see what thaila dhoni does in international cricket....till then, hold on to ur sambar dripping lungi.

So much responses for my heresy against mini mi. Aila....Butthurt losers :finger:. Where is @sscomp32 when I need him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×