Has there been a player more cringy than Hardik Pandya?

I want to be like Jacques Kallis. What he has done for Proteas in batting and bowling. I want to do the same thing for India,” Pandya said during Indian team’s ’Open Media Session’, on Tuesday.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/i-want-to-be-jacques-kallis-of-india-pandya/article8327726.ece/amp/

He said that when he made his debut back in 2016 during the Australian series in the t20’s.Honestly he is very irritating a showboat a sadakchap mawali type.He is more hype than substance.

7 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I want to be like Jacques Kallis. What he has done for Proteas in batting and bowling. I want to do the same thing for India,” Pandya said during Indian team’s ’Open Media Session’, on Tuesday.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/i-want-to-be-jacques-kallis-of-india-pandya/article8327726.ece/amp/

He said that when he made his debut back in 2016 during the Australian series in the t20’s.Honestly he is very irritating a showboat a sadakchap mawali type.He is more hype than substance.

According to ICF fans he needs a long rope and ten more years to come through. Have patience.He is the best.

According to ICF fans he needs a long rope and ten more years to come through. Have patience.He is the best.
Didn't he score a 60 something while playing Rashid in Afghanistan test?
But I know he is a **** player and never gonna improve with this joke level nonsense .
I seriously hope we get a solid all rounder good enough to replace this joker.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Too much hate for Pandya here. He may be an irritating asshole but as long he doesn't harm others (except maybe Pakistanis) or indulge in fixing, politics I am ok with him. He is at an age where mind wanders, when a person gets too rich/famous too quickly and isn't mature (and educated) enough to handle it this is the result. He needs a good PR manager and mentors...don't want him going down the Kambli route. Sure criticize him for his social media antics, public behavior etc but we need to stay within limits. No need for racist or classist coinage of words to describe him. Hope Kohli takes him under his wing because he was much worse in this department 6-7 years back but now has significantly improved. But if you guys wanna let off steam somewhere you can start with Yash Birla, compared to him Pandya is like the second coming of the Buddha. 

Edited by Gollum

Comparing neymar to hard dick Pandya is a cardinal sin. I never forget those pin point passes he gave to messi and luis Suarez when he was playing as a right winger in BARSELONA .i think neymar is more versatile than messi and Ronald (my personal opinion).

I only compared him to Neymar because he himself tries to model himself of Neymar .
Unfortunately Neymar is 100 times of more talented and hardworking in football than Hardik can ever be.
And there is really no incentive to improve as well because the nearest competitor is Vijay Shankar The Great

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk