Rohit Sharma says he is ready to open in Tests if asked

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Aila! Isiko kehate hain Behati Ganga mein g*nd dho lena.

Ridiculous piece of journalism this. What do you expect him to say when asked if he would be prepared to open the batting?

I'm not in favour of recalling him but it is encouraging to see that he is still keen on making a comeback to the test side. Will set the right example amongst youngsters that IPL is not the be-all and end-all of cricket. 

I told you guys he will be brought back , infact he may do well in Aus too . Apart from India , Aus is one of the places which has true bounce and really suits his "Technique" .  I guess he just chose not embarrass himself in Eng . 
^Rohit will be surely brought back.
Maybe even Prithvi Shaw
Kohli is in Dil Dariya mood-sabko ek ek test cap MIL jayega

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Thing is he should have been given consistent chances for whole series in overseas tour. He scored a good 70 odd in difficult conditions in new Zealand. I would have given him chance for whole nz,england and aus tour in 2014 and see how he does if he would have failed then i would have dropped him but they kept dropping and bringing him back after every match (bit similar with shikhar dhawan but sd atleast got chance in england).